scripts for automating the moose release

scripts for automating the moose release

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I wrote a little blog post describing the process of releasing Moose:
http://www.humane-assessment.com/blog/automating-moose-4-8-release

Perhaps this might be useful for others. And perhaps we can find ways to improve it.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"The coherence of a trip is given by the clearness of the goal."

Re: [Pharo-dev] scripts for automating the moose release

Stéphane Ducasse
Yes this is really nice.
I still have on my todo the private project handling. And I will get there.