#scrollOffset:

1 message Options

#scrollOffset:

Chris Uppal-3
Please re-instate View>>scrollOffset: as a public, non-deprecated, method.
There are lots of circumstances when one might want to set a window's scroll
position without having a LayoutContext handy.  (E.g. I am about to add a
ScrollPositionModel to some of my things so that they can share scroll
offsets -- where would that get a LayoutContext from, and to which of the
various Views using it would it apply ?)

[I know that Ian mentioned this before, but I wanted to make the request again,
with addition arguments].

Raised as a bug report.

    -- chris