seachart page

Kogan, Tamara
seachart page

I tried to parse the SeaChart page contents using our XML parser.

http://www.squeaksource.com/seachart/

The parser complained about malformed XML document.

I am wondering if there is any intention to update the page with valid HTML.

Thanks,

Tamara Kogan

Smalltalk development,

Cincom Systems

Re: seachart page

Philippe Marschall
2007/9/5, Kogan, Tamara <[hidden email]>:

> I tried to parse the SeaChart page contents using our XML parser.
>
> http://www.squeaksource.com/seachart/
>
> The parser complained about malformed XML document.
>
> I am wondering if there is any intention to update the page with valid HTML.

Uh well, there weren't. But now it is not only well formed but also valid :)

Cheers
Philippe

> Thanks,
>
> Tamara Kogan
>
> Smalltalk development,
>
> Cincom Systems

RE: seachart page

Kogan, Tamara
> > I tried to parse the SeaChart page contents using our XML parser.
> >
> > http://www.squeaksource.com/seachart/
> >
> > The parser complained about malformed XML document.
> >
> > I am wondering if there is any intention to update the page with
valid
> HTML.
>
> Uh well, there weren't. But now it is not only well formed but also
valid
> :)

Thanks, it is much better now!
Tamara