seaside 2.8 no longer loads into trunk

Randal L. Schwartz

DynamicBindings installs things into BlockContext but not BlockClosure,
which means that some blocks in Seaside 2.8 no longer have the right
Dynamic bindings.

Has anyone solved this locally, and can push an update for DynamicBindings?

See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion

Re: seaside 2.8 no longer loads into trunk

radoslav hodnicak

Did you load DynamicBindings from its SS repository or the packages that
are mantained under KomHttpServer? Those work with closure images iirc

rado

On Sun, 21 Feb 2010, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> DynamicBindings installs things into BlockContext but not BlockClosure,
> which means that some blocks in Seaside 2.8 no longer have the right
> Dynamic bindings.
>
> Has anyone solved this locally, and can push an update for DynamicBindings?

> <[hidden email]> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
> See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion

Re: seaside 2.8 no longer loads into trunk

Randal L. Schwartz

radoslav> Did you load DynamicBindings from its SS repository or the packages that are
radoslav> mantained under KomHttpServer? Those work with closure images iirc

Oh, I used the Universe version for simplicity.  Maybe nobody is maintaining
those.

See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion

Re: seaside 2.8 no longer loads into trunk

garduino
http://n4.nabble.com/ConfigurationOfSeaside-available-td1311157.html