seaside 3.0 and pharo

sergio_101-2
i am going through the online book on now..

it mentions that it's based on the 3.0 pharo implementation, but on
the site, i can only see the 2.8.4 release for pharo...

can i use this one?

thanks!

--

----
peace,

http://www.coffee-black.com
http://www.painlessfrugality.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio_101

Re: seaside 3.0 and pharo

Lukas Renggli
> it mentions that it's based on the 3.0 pharo implementation, but on
> the site, i can only see the 2.8.4 release for pharo...
>
> can i use this one?

This is Seaside 2.8.4, which is a bit different to 3.0. The book
basically uses 3.0, there might be some comments on 2.8 in some
specially annotated paragraphs. There is no One-Click for 3.0 yet, but
we will produce one as soon as we go out of alpha.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: seaside 3.0 and pharo

sergio_101-2
> specially annotated paragraphs. There is no One-Click for 3.0 yet, but
> we will produce one as soon as we go out of alpha.

gotcha..

thanks!

this is making much more sense this go round..

i am building a site just for fun, rather than one based on a whole
bunch of preconceived specs.. so i think i am approaching the site
design in a more pure fashion..

--

----