seaside control panel

Johan Brichau-2
Hi,

So, without too much knowledge of Spec (basically copy/pasting from examples), I got the seaside control panel running again in Pharo 3.0.

I notice there is no way to add an adaptor from inside the tool. Can anyone with a bit more knowledge on Spec either take a look or give some pointers to add a context menu to the tool to add adaptors?

thx
Johan_______________________________________________
seaside-dev mailing list

R: [Seaside-dev] seaside control panel

Lorenzo
Hi,

may I suggest to add a small window to control panel where information about
the selected application are displayed ?

Thank you

Lorenzo

Re: seaside control panel

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Hi Johan,

Were can I find this new control panel ?

Thx,

Sven

On 07 Feb 2014, at 10:08, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> So, without too much knowledge of Spec (basically copy/pasting from examples), I got the seaside control panel running again in Pharo 3.0.
>
> I notice there is no way to add an adaptor from inside the tool. Can anyone with a bit more knowledge on Spec either take a look or give some pointers to add a context menu to the tool to add adaptors?
>
> thx
> Johan_______________________________________________
> seaside-dev mailing list

Re: seaside control panel

Johan Brichau-2
Hi Sven,

It’s loading in any Pharo2 or Pharo3 image with ‘Core’ group:

WAPharoServerAdapterSpecBrowser open

cheers
Johan

On 16 Feb 2014, at 13:22, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Johan,
>
> Were can I find this new control panel ?
>
> Thx,
>
> Sven
>
> On 07 Feb 2014, at 10:08, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> So, without too much knowledge of Spec (basically copy/pasting from examples), I got the seaside control panel running again in Pharo 3.0.
>>
>> I notice there is no way to add an adaptor from inside the tool. Can anyone with a bit more knowledge on Spec either take a look or give some pointers to add a context menu to the tool to add adaptors?
>>
>> thx
>> Johan_______________________________________________
>> seaside-dev mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/seaside-dev

Re: seaside control panel

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
OK, got it !

It needs some menu at least. I am no UI/Spec guy, but I might learn something for trying to work on something simple like this.

On 16 Feb 2014, at 13:49, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Sven,
>
> It’s loading in any Pharo2 or Pharo3 image with ‘Core’ group:
>
> WAPharoServerAdapterSpecBrowser open
>
> cheers
> Johan
>
> On 16 Feb 2014, at 13:22, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Johan,
>>
>> Were can I find this new control panel ?
>>
>> Thx,
>>
>> Sven
>>
>> On 07 Feb 2014, at 10:08, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> So, without too much knowledge of Spec (basically copy/pasting from examples), I got the seaside control panel running again in Pharo 3.0.
>>>
>>> I notice there is no way to add an adaptor from inside the tool. Can anyone with a bit more knowledge on Spec either take a look or give some pointers to add a context menu to the tool to add adaptors?
>>>
>>> thx
>>> Johan_______________________________________________
>>> seaside-dev mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/seaside-dev

Re: seaside control panel

Johan Brichau-2
That sounds great!

I got particularly confused last week because it seems there have been changes to Spec in Pharo3 w.r.t all tutorials written about it.
In the meantime I saw a post about a chapter being ready for the Pharo for Enterprise book. Do you know where I can find that?

Johan

On 16 Feb 2014, at 14:24, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:

> That sounds great!
>
> I got particularly confused last week because it seems there have been changes to Spec in Pharo3 w.r.t all tutorials written about it.
> In the meantime I saw a post about a chapter being ready for the Pharo for Enterprise book. Do you know where I can find that?

From another Johan (Fabry):