seaside developer needed to do some cross-checking (must have iphone/ipod touch)

seaside developer needed to do some cross-checking (must have iphone/ipod touch)

johnmci
I need a seaside developer (or two) to cross check a few things for
me, sorry no funding for this.

They must have an iphone or ipod touch.

If you'd like to volunteer please drop me an email.

--
=
=

Re: seaside developer needed to do some cross-checking (must have iphone/ipod touch)

david54
What do you need?  I'm a bit rusty on Seaside, but have done a fair amount of work in the past and need to brush the rust off anyway.