seaside.gemtalksystems.com and ss3.gemtalksystems.com are off-line

seaside.gemtalksystems.com and ss3.gemtalksystems.com are off-line

Dale Henrichs-3
The ISP  that is hosting both sites has gone off-line and we are not
quite sure what the current status is ... other than that multiple
machines are down beyond the machine that is used to host
seaside.gemtalksystems.com and ss3.gemtalksystems.com.

The host for the glass mailing list is on one of the other machines that
has dropped off-line as well.

We'll send mail when we have more information ...

Dale

Re: seaside.gemtalksystems.com and ss3.gemtalksystems.com are off-line

Dale Henrichs-3
The sites are up now ... haven't heard the gory details about what
caused the outage...

Dale

On 4/11/19 5:38 PM, Dale Henrichs wrote:

> The ISP  that is hosting both sites has gone off-line and we are not
> quite sure what the current status is ... other than that multiple
> machines are down beyond the machine that is used to host
> seaside.gemtalksystems.com and ss3.gemtalksystems.com.
>
> The host for the glass mailing list is on one of the other machines
> that has dropped off-line as well.
>
> We'll send mail when we have more information ...
>
> Dale

Re: [Pharo-users] seaside.gemtalksystems.com and ss3.gemtalksystems.com are off-line

Stéphane Ducasse
thanks Dale!

On 12 Apr 2019, at 04:46, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:

The sites are up now ... haven't heard the gory details about what caused the outage...

Dale

On 4/11/19 5:38 PM, Dale Henrichs wrote:
The ISP  that is hosting both sites has gone off-line and we are not quite sure what the current status is ... other than that multiple machines are down beyond the machine that is used to host seaside.gemtalksystems.com and ss3.gemtalksystems.com.

The host for the glass mailing list is on one of the other machines that has dropped off-line as well.

We'll send mail when we have more information ...

Dale

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Julie Jonas
FAX 03 59 57 78 50