seaside hosting

Alexander Lazarevic'
Hi,

just looked at seasidehosting.st to find some more examples of seaside in action. Although tagged as "running" it seems that scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st does not respond at all and shorecomponents.seasidehosting.st does give a "Bad Gateway"...

Just wondering,
   Alex

Re: seaside hosting

Lukas Renggli
> just looked at seasidehosting.st to find some more examples of seaside in action. Although tagged as "running" it seems that scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st does not respond at all and shorecomponents.seasidehosting.st does give a "Bad Gateway"...

Thanks for reporting. I restarted the images.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch