seaside hosting

12

seaside hosting

SainTiss
Hi all,

I found out about this website which offers free seaside hosting:

http://www.seasidehosting.st/

I do wonder though: Do I have to upload my complete squeak image every time I
update my website?

Also, I noticed that my seaside password can be retrieved from my squeak image
by just opening it in a text editor... Can something be done about that?

Thanks,

Hans

--
A liberal is a person whose interests aren't at stake at the moment
  -- Willis Player

Hans Schippers
Research Assistant of the Research Foundation - Flanders (FWO - Vlaanderen)
http://www.win.ua.ac.be/~hschipp/
Formal Techniques in Software Engineering (FoTS)
University of Antwerp
Middelheimlaan 1
2020 Antwerpen - Belgium
Phone: +32 3 265 37 88
Fax: +32 3 265 37 77

Re: seaside hosting

Lukas Renggli
>  I do wonder though: Do I have to upload my complete squeak image every time I
>  update my website?

No. If you make WAVersionUploader accessible through a
password-protected entry-point you can update your image using
Monticello.

>  Also, I noticed that my seaside password can be retrieved from my squeak image
>  by just opening it in a text editor... Can something be done about that?

Normally images are not accessible in public.

I agree that passwords should not be stored as plain text within the
image. I created a bug-report:

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: seaside hosting

SainTiss
Hi Lukas,

On Wednesday 09 July 2008, Lukas Renggli wrote:
> >  I do wonder though: Do I have to upload my complete squeak image every
> > time I update my website?
>
> No. If you make WAVersionUploader accessible through a
> password-protected entry-point you can update your image using
> Monticello.

I wanted to go ahead and give this a try, but I can't seem to find any further
documentation on how to achieve this. A google search on WAVersionUploader
doesn't return much useful information.

Could you point me to some docs?

Thanks,

Hans

--
If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it
 -- Immanuel Hermann Fichte

A liberal is a person whose interests aren't at stake at the moment
 -- Willis Player

Ark Linux - Linux for the Masses (http://arklinux.org)

Hans Schippers
Aspirant FWO - Vlaanderen
Formal Techniques in Software Engineering (FoTS)
University of Antwerp
Middelheimlaan 1
2020 Antwerpen - Belgium
Phone: +32 3 265 38 71
Fax: +32 3 265 37 77

Re: seaside hosting

Lukas Renggli
>  Could you point me to some docs?

Have a look at the class WAVersionUploader. It does not do more than
to display a list of Monticello packages with the possibility to save
and load versions.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: seaside hosting

SainTiss
I noted that WAVersionUploader is a component, so I decided to subclass it,
and see what happens. Apparently, I do indeed get a list of packages, each of
them with a link "Save".

However, clicking the Save link on any such package, gets me the error at the
end of this e-mail...

What exactly is supposed to happen if I click save? Is a new monticello
package being created? Why would I want to click save anyway?

I get the impression that what you mean is I should have my own package
containing my website, and then somehow upload a new version of that package
through the WAVersionUploader web interface. But that implies I would have
to "store" my website package on my file system somehow first, right?

Thanks,

Hans

MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>addToPath:
Debug Proceed Full Stack
Possible Causes
the receiver of the message is nil
a class extension hasn't been loaded correctly
you sent the wrong message
Stack Trace
thisContext
UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #addToPath:
self
nil
aMessage
addToPath: 'Multilingual-HS.22.mcz'
thisContext
[] in STAABodyComponent(WAVersionUploader)>>newVersion: {[:actionUrl | url
addToPath: version fileN...etc...
self
a STAABodyComponent
aWorkingCopy
a MCWorkingCopy
version
a MCVersion(Multilingual-HS.22)
stream
a RWBinaryOrTextStream a ByteArray(80 75 3 4 20 0 0 0 8 0 83 120 237 56 106
255 44 33 23 0 0 0 21 0 ...etc...
request
MCVersionNameAndMessageRequest
actionUrl
http://localhost:9090/seaside/antwerpathletics?_s=ludMAzRzCmfWkxlh&_k=XVxmlmBS
thisContext
WASession>>respond:onAnswer:
self
a WASession
aBlock
[] in STAABodyComponent(WAVersionUploader)>>newVersion: {[:actionUrl | url
addToPath: version fileN...etc...
aContinuation
a ResponseContinuation
url
http://localhost:9090/seaside/antwerpathletics?_s=ludMAzRzCmfWkxlh&_k=XVxmlmBS
response
nil
thisContext
[] in WASession>>respond: {[:cc | self respond: aBlock onAnswer: cc]}
self
a WASession
aBlock
[] in STAABodyComponent(WAVersionUploader)>>newVersion: {[:actionUrl | url
addToPath: version fileN...etc...
cc
a ResponseContinuation
thisContext
ResponseContinuation class(Continuation class)>>currentDo:
self
ResponseContinuation
aBlock

--
If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it
 -- Immanuel Hermann Fichte

A liberal is a person whose interests aren't at stake at the moment
 -- Willis Player

Ark Linux - Linux for the Masses (http://arklinux.org)

Hans Schippers
Aspirant FWO - Vlaanderen
Formal Techniques in Software Engineering (FoTS)
University of Antwerp
Middelheimlaan 1
2020 Antwerpen - Belgium
Phone: +32 3 265 38 71
Fax: +32 3 265 37 77

Re: seaside hosting

Yar Hwee Boon-3
On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 9:09 PM, SainTiss <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I noted that WAVersionUploader is a component, so I decided to subclass it,
> and see what happens. Apparently, I do indeed get a list of packages, each of
> them with a link "Save".
>
> However, clicking the Save link on any such package, gets me the error at the
> end of this e-mail...
>
> What exactly is supposed to happen if I click save? Is a new monticello
> package being created? Why would I want to click save anyway?
>
> I get the impression that what you mean is I should have my own package
> containing my website, and then somehow upload a new version of that package
> through the WAVersionUploader web interface. But that implies I would have
> to "store" my website package on my file system somehow first, right?

I don't use WAVersionUploader and am not sure about that error. But
you want to do is to use the "Load" buttons instead. It's a simple
tool for you to upload and load Monticello packages into a remote
image, in your case an image running on seasidehosting.st.

--
Hwee-Boon

Re: seaside hosting

SainTiss

> I don't use WAVersionUploader and am not sure about that error. But
> you want to do is to use the "Load" buttons instead. It's a simple
> tool for you to upload and load Monticello packages into a remote
> image, in your case an image running on seasidehosting.st.

Indeed, but the Load buttons ask me to select a file on my file system. So
apparently I would have to create a monticello package of my website, and
somehow "export" it to my file system, before uploading it through
WAVersionUploader... Does that make sense?

Thanks,

Hans

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 9:54 PM, SainTiss <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Indeed, but the Load buttons ask me to select a file on my file system. So
> apparently I would have to create a monticello package of my website, and
> somehow "export" it to my file system, before uploading it through
> WAVersionUploader... Does that make sense?

Yes. You can use the Monticello tools to create a directory-based
repository to create/save the package to local harddisk.

--
Hwee-Boon

Re: seaside hosting

Lukas Renggli
>  However, clicking the Save link on any such package, gets me the error at the
>  end of this e-mail...

This is fixed in Seaside2.8a1-lr.565

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: seaside hosting

SainTiss
On Sunday 13 July 2008, Lukas Renggli wrote:
> >  However, clicking the Save link on any such package, gets me the error
> > at the end of this e-mail...
>
> This is fixed in Seaside2.8a1-lr.565

Hmm, I just upgraded to Seaside2.8.2, but it is still there. Is Seaside2.8a1
somehow more recent than 2.8.2?

Thanks,
Hans

--
If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it
 -- Immanuel Hermann Fichte

A liberal is a person whose interests aren't at stake at the moment
 -- Willis Player

Ark Linux - Linux for the Masses (http://arklinux.org)

Hans Schippers
Aspirant FWO - Vlaanderen
Formal Techniques in Software Engineering (FoTS)
University of Antwerp
Middelheimlaan 1
2020 Antwerpen - Belgium
Phone: +32 3 265 38 71
Fax: +32 3 265 37 77

Re: seaside hosting

Lukas Renggli
Just load Seaside2.8a1-lr.565 from Monticello, this is newer than
Seaside 2.8.2. The filename doesn't tell anything about the version
number of Seaside.

Lukas

On 7/13/08, SainTiss <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sunday 13 July 2008, Lukas Renggli wrote:
>
> > >  However, clicking the Save link on any such package, gets me the error
>  > > at the end of this e-mail...
>  >
>  > This is fixed in Seaside2.8a1-lr.565
>

> Hmm, I just upgraded to Seaside2.8.2, but it is still there. Is Seaside2.8a1
>  somehow more recent than 2.8.2?
>
>  Thanks,
>  Hans
>

>  >
>  > Cheers,
>  > Lukas
>

>  --
>  If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it
>   -- Immanuel Hermann Fichte
>
>  A liberal is a person whose interests aren't at stake at the moment
>   -- Willis Player
>
>  Ark Linux - Linux for the Masses (http://arklinux.org)
>
>  Hans Schippers
>  Aspirant FWO - Vlaanderen
>  Formal Techniques in Software Engineering (FoTS)
>  University of Antwerp
>  Middelheimlaan 1
>  2020 Antwerpen - Belgium
>  Phone: +32 3 265 38 71
>  Fax: +32 3 265 37 77

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: seaside hosting

SainTiss
Hi Lukas,

I've been playing around with this some more, and while it seems to be working
locally, I get troubles when trying to load a local package in my deployed
seasidehosting.st app. Upon clicking "Load", I get the error at the end of
this mail.

Apparently, the Stream object is nil... Any hints?

Thanks,

Hans

MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>binary
Debug Proceed Full Stack
Possible Causes
the receiver of the message is nil
a class extension hasn't been loaded correctly
you sent the wrong message
Stack Trace
thisContext
UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #binary
self
nil
aMessage
binary
thisContext
ZipArchive>>writeTo:
self
a ZipArchive
stream
nil
member
nil
thisContext
MCMczWriter>>flush
self
a MCMczWriter
thisContext
MCMczWriter class>>fileOut:on:
self
MCMczWriter
aVersion
a MCVersion(Saintiss-Seaside-AntwerpAthletics-HS.3)
aStream
nil
inst
a MCMczWriter
thisContext
MCVersion>>fileOutOn:
self
a MCVersion(Saintiss-Seaside-AntwerpAthletics-HS.3)
aStream
nil

On Sunday 13 July 2008, Lukas Renggli wrote:

> Just load Seaside2.8a1-lr.565 from Monticello, this is newer than
> Seaside 2.8.2. The filename doesn't tell anything about the version
> number of Seaside.
>
> Lukas

> >  > > at the end of this e-mail...
> >  >
> >  > This is fixed in Seaside2.8a1-lr.565
> >
> > Hmm, I just upgraded to Seaside2.8.2, but it is still there. Is
> > Seaside2.8a1 somehow more recent than 2.8.2?
> >
> >  Thanks,
> >  Hans
> >
> >  > Cheers,
> >  > Lukas
> >
> >  --
> >  If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to
> > deserve it -- Immanuel Hermann Fichte
> >
> >  A liberal is a person whose interests aren't at stake at the moment
> >   -- Willis Player
> >
> >  Ark Linux - Linux for the Masses (http://arklinux.org)
> >
> >  Hans Schippers
> >  Aspirant FWO - Vlaanderen
> >  Formal Techniques in Software Engineering (FoTS)
> >  University of Antwerp
> >  Middelheimlaan 1
> >  2020 Antwerpen - Belgium
> >  Phone: +32 3 265 38 71
> >  Fax: +32 3 265 37 77

If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it
 -- Immanuel Hermann Fichte

A liberal is a person whose interests aren't at stake at the moment
 -- Willis Player

Ark Linux - Linux for the Masses (http://arklinux.org)

Hans Schippers
Aspirant FWO - Vlaanderen
Formal Techniques in Software Engineering (FoTS)
University of Antwerp
Middelheimlaan 1
2020 Antwerpen - Belgium
Phone: +32 3 265 38 71
Fax: +32 3 265 37 77

Re: seaside hosting

Lukas Renggli
>  I've been playing around with this some more, and while it seems to be working
>  locally, I get troubles when trying to load a local package in my deployed
>  seasidehosting.st app. Upon clicking "Load", I get the error at the end of
>  this mail.
>
>  Apparently, the Stream object is nil... Any hints?

Are you sure the URL is correct and accessible from the outside?

Do you get the same error if you use the upload facility?

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: seaside hosting

SainTiss
On Monday 21 July 2008, Lukas Renggli wrote:

> Are you sure the URL is correct and accessible from the outside?
>
> Do you get the same error if you use the upload facility?

Actually, I'm using the "Load version from file" thingy, which allows me to
browse my local file system for a file, and then uploads it.

That would automatically discard your first question, right?

Thanks,

Hans

--
If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it
 -- Immanuel Hermann Fichte

A liberal is a person whose interests aren't at stake at the moment
 -- Willis Player

Ark Linux - Linux for the Masses (http://arklinux.org)

Hans Schippers
Aspirant FWO - Vlaanderen
Formal Techniques in Software Engineering (FoTS)
University of Antwerp
Middelheimlaan 1
2020 Antwerpen - Belgium
Phone: +32 3 265 38 71
Fax: +32 3 265 37 77

Re: seaside hosting

SainTiss
I also tried uploading the monticello package to the "resources" directory on
seasidehosting.st, and then using the URL upload, but in that case I get the
following error:

Error: can't find EOCD position
Debug Full Stack
Stack Trace
thisContext
ZipArchive(Object)>>error:
self
a ZipArchive
aString
'can''t find EOCD position'
thisContext
ZipArchive>>readFrom:
self
a ZipArchive
aStreamOrFileName
a ReadStream a ByteArray(60 63 120 109 108 32 118 101 114 115 105 111 110 61
34 49 46 48 34 32 101 1...etc...
stream
a ReadStream a ByteArray(60 63 120 109 108 32 118 101 114 115 105 111 110 61
34 49 46 48 34 32 101 1...etc...
name
'a ReadStream a ByteArray(60 63 120 109 108 32 118 101 114 115 105 111 110 61
34 49 46 48 34 32 101 ...etc...
eocdPosition
0
thisContext
MCMczReader>>zip
self
a MCMczReader
thisContext
MCMczReader>>parseMember:
self
a MCMczReader
fileName
'package'
tokens
nil
thisContext
MCMczReader>>loadPackage
self
a MCMczReader
dict
nil

--
If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it
 -- Immanuel Hermann Fichte

A liberal is a person whose interests aren't at stake at the moment
 -- Willis Player

Ark Linux - Linux for the Masses (http://arklinux.org)

Hans Schippers
Aspirant FWO - Vlaanderen
Formal Techniques in Software Engineering (FoTS)
University of Antwerp
Middelheimlaan 1
2020 Antwerpen - Belgium
Phone: +32 3 265 38 71
Fax: +32 3 265 37 77

Re: seaside hosting

Lukas Renggli
>  a ReadStream a ByteArray(60 63 120 109 108 32 118 101 114 115 105 111 110 61
>  34 49 46 48 34 32 101 1...etc...
>  stream

This is obviously an xml-file:

   String withAll: #(60 63 120 109 108 32 118 101 114 115 105 111 110
61 34 49 46 48 34 32 101 ) asByteArray
   <?xml version="1.0" e

So the URL you are giving is not pointing to the mcz-file.

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: seaside hosting

Lukas Renggli
> Actually, I'm using the "Load version from file" thingy, which allows me to
>  browse my local file system for a file, and then uploads it.
>
>  That would automatically discard your first question, right?

I just didn't know what part you were using.

Can you provide the complete stack-trace? (not just the first few frames)

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: seaside hosting

SainTiss
On Monday 21 July 2008, Lukas Renggli wrote:

> > Actually, I'm using the "Load version from file" thingy, which allows me
> > to browse my local file system for a file, and then uploads it.
> >
> >  That would automatically discard your first question, right?
>
> I just didn't know what part you were using.
>
> Can you provide the complete stack-trace? (not just the first few frames)
>
> Lukas

Ok, here it is:

[...]
[] in MCCacheRepository(MCFileBasedRepository)>>basicStoreVersion: {[:s |
aVersion fileOutOn: s]}
self
a MCCacheRepository(/home/saintiss/source/squeak/package-cache)
aVersion
a MCVersion(Saintiss-Seaside-AntwerpAthletics-HS.3)
nil
thisContext
MCCacheRepository(MCDirectoryRepository)>>writeStreamForFileNamed:replace:do:
self
a MCCacheRepository(/home/saintiss/source/squeak/package-cache)
aString
'Saintiss-Seaside-AntwerpAthletics-HS.3.mcz'
aBoolean
false
aBlock
[] in MCCacheRepository(MCFileBasedRepository)>>basicStoreVersion: {[:s |
aVersion fileOutOn: s]}
file
nil
sel
#newFileNamed:
thisContext
MCCacheRepository(MCFileBasedRepository)>>writeStreamForFileNamed:do:
self
a MCCacheRepository(/home/saintiss/source/squeak/package-cache)
aString
'Saintiss-Seaside-AntwerpAthletics-HS.3.mcz'
aBlock
[] in MCCacheRepository(MCFileBasedRepository)>>basicStoreVersion: {[:s |
aVersion fileOutOn: s]}
thisContext
MCCacheRepository(MCFileBasedRepository)>>basicStoreVersion:
self
a MCCacheRepository(/home/saintiss/source/squeak/package-cache)
aVersion
a MCVersion(Saintiss-Seaside-AntwerpAthletics-HS.3)
nil
thisContext
MCCacheRepository>>basicStoreVersion:
self
a MCCacheRepository(/home/saintiss/source/squeak/package-cache)
aVersion
a MCVersion(Saintiss-Seaside-AntwerpAthletics-HS.3)
thisContext
MCCacheRepository(MCRepository)>>storeVersion:
self
a MCCacheRepository(/home/saintiss/source/squeak/package-cache)
aVersion
a MCVersion(Saintiss-Seaside-AntwerpAthletics-HS.3)
thisContext
MCVersion>>addToCache
self
a MCVersion(Saintiss-Seaside-AntwerpAthletics-HS.3)
thisContext
MCVersion>>initializeWithPackage:info:snapshot:dependencies:
self
a MCVersion(Saintiss-Seaside-AntwerpAthletics-HS.3)
aPackage
a MCPackage(Saintiss-Seaside-AntwerpAthletics)
aVersionInfo
a MCVersionInfo(Saintiss-Seaside-AntwerpAthletics-HS.3)
aSnapshot
a MCSnapshot
aCollection
#()
thisContext
MCVersion class>>package:info:snapshot:dependencies:
self
MCVersion
aPackage
a MCPackage(Saintiss-Seaside-AntwerpAthletics)
aVersionInfo
a MCVersionInfo(Saintiss-Seaside-AntwerpAthletics-HS.3)
aSnapshot
a MCSnapshot
aCollection
#()
thisContext
MCMczReader(MCVersionReader)>>basicVersion
self
a MCMczReader
thisContext
MCMczReader(MCVersionReader)>>version
self
a MCMczReader
thisContext
MCMczReader class(MCVersionReader class)>>versionFromStream:
self
MCMczReader
aStream
a ReadStream a ByteArray(80 75 3 4 20 0 0 0 8 0 119 141 245 56 72 219 127 215
44 0 0 0 42 0 0 0 7 0 ...etc...
thisContext
STAABodyComponent(WAVersionUploader)>>loadFile
self
a STAABodyComponent
reader
MCMczReader
version
nil
thisContext
[] in STAABodyComponent(WAVersionUploader)>>renderContentOn: {[self loadFile]}
self
a STAABodyComponent
html
nil
ea
nil
nil
nil
thisContext
WAActionCallback>>evaluateWithArgument:
self
a WAActionCallback
anObject
'Load'
thisContext
WAActionCallback(WACallback)>>evaluateWithField:
self
a WAActionCallback
anObject
'Load'
thisContext
WACallbackStream>>processCallbacksWithOwner:
self
a WACallbackStream
anObject
a STAABodyComponent
callback
a WAActionCallback
thisContext
STAABodyComponent(WAPresenter)>>processCallbackStream:
self
a STAABodyComponent
aCallbackStream
a WACallbackStream
thisContext
[] in STAARootComponent(WAPresenter)>>processChildCallbacks: {[:ea | ea
processCallbackStream: aStre...etc...
self
a STAARootComponent
aStream
a WACallbackStream
ea
a STAABodyComponent
thisContext
STAABodyComponent(WAComponent)>>decorationChainDo:
self
a STAABodyComponent
aBlock
[] in STAARootComponent(WAPresenter)>>processChildCallbacks: {[:ea | ea
processCallbackStream: aStre...etc...
thisContext
[] in STAARootComponent(WAComponent)>>nextPresentersDo: {[:ea | ea
decorationChainDo: aBlock]}
self
a STAARootComponent
aBlock
[] in STAARootComponent(WAPresenter)>>processChildCallbacks: {[:ea | ea
processCallbackStream: aStre...etc...
ea
a STAABodyComponent
thisContext
[] in STAARootComponent(WAComponent)>>childrenDo: {[:ea | ea ifNotNil: [aBlock
value: ea]]}
self
a STAARootComponent
aBlock
[] in STAARootComponent(WAComponent)>>nextPresentersDo: {[:ea | ea
decorationChainDo: aBlock]}
ea
a STAABodyComponent
thisContext
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
self
an Array(a STAAMenuComponent a STAABodyComponent)
aBlock
[] in STAARootComponent(WAComponent)>>childrenDo: {[:ea | ea ifNotNil: [aBlock
value: ea]]}
2
indexLimiT
2
thisContext
[...]
STAARootComponent(WAPresenter)>>processCallbackStream:
self
a STAARootComponent
aCallbackStream
a WACallbackStream
thisContext
[] in WARenderContinuation>>processCallbacks: {[:each | each
processCallbackStream: callbackStream]}...etc...
self
a WARenderContinuation
aRequest
a WARequest POST /seaside/antwerpathletics
lastPosition
0
callbackStream
a WACallbackStream
each
a STAARootComponent
thisContext
STAARootComponent(WAComponent)>>decorationChainDo:
self
a STAARootComponent
aBlock
[] in WARenderContinuation>>processCallbacks: {[:each | each
processCallbackStream: callbackStream]}...etc...
thisContext
WARenderContinuation>>processCallbacks:
self
a WARenderContinuation
aRequest
a WARequest POST /seaside/antwerpathletics
lastPosition
0
callbackStream
a WACallbackStream
each
a STAARootComponent
thisContext
[] in WARenderContinuation>>handleRequest: {[self processCallbacks: aRequest]}
self
a WARenderContinuation
aRequest
a WARequest POST /seaside/antwerpathletics
nil
thisContext
BlockContext>>on:do:
self
[] in WARenderContinuation>>handleRequest: {[self processCallbacks: aRequest]}
exception
an ExceptionSet
handlerAction
[] in WARenderContinuation>>withNotificationHandler: {[:n | n]}
handlerActive
true
thisContext
WARenderContinuation>>withNotificationHandler:
self
a WARenderContinuation
aBlock
[] in WARenderContinuation>>handleRequest: {[self processCallbacks: aRequest]}
nil
thisContext
WARenderContinuation>>handleRequest:
self
a WARenderContinuation
aRequest
a WARequest POST /seaside/antwerpathletics
nil
thisContext
WARenderContinuation(WASessionContinuation)>>value:
self
a WARenderContinuation
aRequest
a WARequest POST /seaside/antwerpathletics
thisContext
WASession>>performRequest:
self
a WASession
aRequest
a WARequest POST /seaside/antwerpathletics
key
'JsgMslE_'
continuation
a WARenderContinuation
thisContext
[] in WASession>>responseForRequest: {[self performRequest: aRequest]}
self
a WASession
aRequest
a WARequest POST /seaside/antwerpathletics
thisContext
BlockContext>>on:do:
self
[] in WASession>>responseForRequest: {[self performRequest: aRequest]}
exception
Error
handlerAction
[] in WASession>>withErrorHandler: {[:e | self errorHandler handleError: e.
WAPageExpired raiseSig...etc...
handlerActive
false
thisContext
[] in WASession>>withErrorHandler: {[aBlock on: Error do: [:e | self
errorHandler handleErro...etc...
self
a WASession
aBlock
[] in WASession>>responseForRequest: {[self performRequest: aRequest]}
MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>binary
nil
thisContext
BlockContext>>on:do:
self
[] in WASession>>withErrorHandler: {[aBlock on: Error do: [:e | self
errorHandler handleErro...etc...
exception
Warning
handlerAction
[] in WASession>>withErrorHandler: {[:w | self errorHandler handleWarning: w.
WAPageExpired raiseS...etc...
handlerActive
true
thisContext
WASession>>withErrorHandler:
self
a WASession
aBlock
[] in WASession>>responseForRequest: {[self performRequest: aRequest]}
MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>binary
nil
thisContext
[] in WASession>>responseForRequest: {[self withErrorHandler: [self
performRequest: aRequest]]}
self
a WASession
aRequest
a WARequest POST /seaside/antwerpathletics
thisContext
BlockContext>>on:do:
self
[] in WASession>>responseForRequest: {[self withErrorHandler: [self
performRequest: aRequest]]}
exception
WACurrentSession
handlerAction
[] in WACurrentSession class(WADynamicVariable class)>>use:during:
{[:notification | notification re...etc...
handlerActive
true
thisContext
WACurrentSession class(WADynamicVariable class)>>use:during:
self
WACurrentSession
anObject
a WASession
aBlock
[] in WASession>>responseForRequest: {[self withErrorHandler: [self
performRequest: aRequest]]}
notification
WACurrentSession
thisContext
[] in WASession>>responseForRequest: {[WACurrentSession use: self during:
[self withErrorHan...etc...
self
a WASession
aRequest
a WARequest POST /seaside/antwerpathletics
thisContext
[] in WASession>>withEscapeContinuation: {[:cc | escapeContinuation := cc.
aBlock value. self pag...etc...
self
a WASession
aBlock
[] in WASession>>responseForRequest: {[WACurrentSession use: self during:
[self withErrorHan...etc...
cc
nil
thisContext
EscapeContinuation class(Continuation class)>>currentDo:
self
EscapeContinuation
aBlock
[] in WASession>>withEscapeContinuation: {[:cc | escapeContinuation := cc.
aBlock value. self pag...etc...
thisContext
WASession>>withEscapeContinuation:
self
a WASession
aBlock
[] in WASession>>responseForRequest: {[WACurrentSession use: self during:
[self withErrorHan...etc...
cc
nil
thisContext
WASession>>responseForRequest:
self
a WASession
aRequest
a WARequest POST /seaside/antwerpathletics
thisContext
[] in WASession>>incomingRequest: {[self responseForRequest: aRequest]}
self
a WASession
aRequest
a WARequest POST /seaside/antwerpathletics
error
nil
thisContext
BlockContext>>on:do:
self
[] in WASession>>incomingRequest: {[self responseForRequest: aRequest]}
exception
Error
handlerAction
[] in WASession>>incomingRequest: {[:error | self errorHandler internalError:
error]}
handlerActive
true
thisContext
[] in WAProcessMonitor>>critical:ifError: {[value := aBlock on: Error do:
anErrorBlock]}
self
a WAProcessMonitor
aBlock
[] in WASession>>incomingRequest: {[self responseForRequest: aRequest]}
anErrorBlock
[] in WASession>>incomingRequest: {[:error | self errorHandler internalError:
error]}
value
a WAResponse 200
thisContext
BlockContext>>ensure:
self
[] in WAProcessMonitor>>critical:ifError: {[value := aBlock on: Error do:
anErrorBlock]}
aBlock
nil
returnValue
a WAResponse 200
[] in WAProcessMonitor>>critical:ifError: {[semaphore signal]}
thisContext
[] in WAProcessMonitor>>critical:ifError: {[[value := aBlock on: Error do:
anErrorBlock] ensure: [...etc...
self
a WAProcessMonitor
aBlock
[] in WASession>>incomingRequest: {[self responseForRequest: aRequest]}
anErrorBlock
[] in WASession>>incomingRequest: {[:error | self errorHandler internalError:
error]}
value
a WAResponse 200
thisContext
[] in BlockContext>>newProcess {[self value. Processor terminateActive]}
self
[] in WAProcessMonitor>>critical:ifError: {[[value := aBlock on: Error do:
anErrorBlock] ensure: [...etc...

--
If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it
 -- Immanuel Hermann Fichte

A liberal is a person whose interests aren't at stake at the moment
 -- Willis Player

Ark Linux - Linux for the Masses (http://arklinux.org)

Hans Schippers
Aspirant FWO - Vlaanderen
Formal Techniques in Software Engineering (FoTS)
University of Antwerp
Middelheimlaan 1
2020 Antwerpen - Belgium
Phone: +32 3 265 38 71
Fax: +32 3 265 37 77

Re: seaside hosting

Lukas Renggli
Seems to be a Monticello problem. It tries to load a version from the
cache directory at: /home/saintiss/source/squeak/package-cache. This
is a path that does not exist on seasidehosting.st. Normally the path
should get updated whenever the image starts up.

Are you sure that the image comes up fully on startup without any
windows (debugger, confirmation) comes up? Does the upload work if you
locally move your image somewhere else and try there?

On 7/21/08, SainTiss <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>  error]}
>  value
>  a WAResponse 200
>  thisContext
>  [] in BlockContext>>newProcess {[self value. Processor terminateActive]}
>  self
>  [] in WAProcessMonitor>>critical:ifError: {[[value := aBlock on: Error do:
>  anErrorBlock] ensure: [...etc...
>

>  --
>  If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it
>   -- Immanuel Hermann Fichte
>
>  A liberal is a person whose interests aren't at stake at the moment
>   -- Willis Player
>
>  Ark Linux - Linux for the Masses (http://arklinux.org)
>
>  Hans Schippers
>  Aspirant FWO - Vlaanderen
>  Formal Techniques in Software Engineering (FoTS)

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: seaside hosting

SainTiss
As far as I can see, there is no problem at all with the remote image. Nothing
weird pops up anyway.

Indeed, if I use the WAVersionUploader in my local image, it works fine.

For the URL way, however, I experience the same XML-related problem both
locally and remote.

Any way to specify a relative path maybe? e.g. I tried to upload the
File "resources/package.mcz", but it didn't work either:

MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>fileName
Debug Proceed Full Stack
Possible Causes
the receiver of the message is nil
a class extension hasn't been loaded correctly
you sent the wrong message
Stack Trace
thisContext
UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #fileName
self
nil
aMessage
fileName