[seaside] how can I now make the best work to display all the paiintings which are in the paintings collection

[seaside] how can I now make the best work to display all the paiintings which are in the paintings collection

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hello,

Im a little bit further on my first project but now I fail to see how I
can use the ListComponent to display all the paintings that are in the
paintings collection on the Paintings class.

Anyone who can give me hints on this ?

Roelof

Re: [seaside] how can I now make the best work to display all the paiintings which are in the paintings collection

Paul DeBruicker
Hi Roelof,

There is a seaside specific mailing list you could join here:

I have Seaside loaded in an image and can't find the ListComponent class.
IS that the correct name for the class you're using?

If you post your question along with the code you are trying to the Seaside
list someone will probably be able to help you.  What you're describing
sounds straightforward to implement.

Good luck

Paul

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list wrote
> Hello,
>
> Im a little bit further on my first project but now I fail to see how I
> can use the ListComponent to display all the paintings that are in the
> paintings collection on the Paintings class.
>
> Anyone who can give me hints on this ?
>
> Roelof

Re: [seaside] how can I now make the best work to display all the paiintings which are in the paintings collection

Paul DeBruicker
Also this tutorial gives a good overview of Seaside programming and is
different enough from the book that you get two approaches to many of the
same problems:

http://seaside.gemtalksystems.com/tutorial.html

Paul DeBruicker wrote