seaside & pier on the iPhone

johnmci
For a couple of months now I have been working on a seaside/pier based
Wiki for the iPhone.

I am now about a week away from sending it off to the Apple app store.

However I'd like to broaden the beta test group a bit so I can catch
any issues before I submit it, especially in the area of persistency
storage.

So what's it good for? I was asked that question this week, but let me
turn it around and ask:

Good question what is Seaside and Pier good for?

An iPhone Wiki?
Well...

It's a handy construct for consolidating a bunch of PDF documents
since the mobile Safari Browser does a fine job of rendering them on
the device and a WIki does a fine job of providing a navigation
framework, but I'm sure there are other more important answers out
there somewhere?

So

Anyone who would like to participate as a beta tester can send me
email with a description of what they would use the Wiki for, and
supply their iPhone or iPod touch's device identifier and I'll look
into sending them a copy of the app.

--
=
=

Re: seaside & pier on the iPhone

johnmci
Web site goes live http://www.mobilewikiserver.com

Still need a few more beta testers.

--
=
=
John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>
=
=
=

Re: seaside & pier on the iPhone

Michael Roberts-2
Hi John, I would like to beta test your application. Mainly just to
see it running and to understand Smalltalk on the iPhone and the beta
testing mechanism.  I'm not sure what information you need.  My serial
is: 889056XJY7K. If you need my UUID, how do I copy it from itunes or
the phone?

thanks
Mike