seaside.st - community/weblogs

SeanTAllen
It seems that some listing there are:

broken ( in the case of Avi's )
pointing to blogs with little to no recent seaside content ( its been
2 weeks since i decided to go through them all so i cant remember
specific examples ).

There were a couple that had old seaside content and mostly
ruby and rails recent content; not really a ringing endorsement.

 From a public relations standpoint it doesn't look real good.

Just thought I'd point it out... if I noticed, it can't be all that
great of an impression it makes.

Re: seaside.st - community/weblogs

Philippe Marschall
And Randal's missing too...

2008/8/5 Sean Allen <[hidden email]>:

> It seems that some listing there are:
>
> broken ( in the case of Avi's )
> pointing to blogs with little to no recent seaside content ( its been 2
> weeks since i decided to go through them all so i cant remember specific
> examples ).
>
> There were a couple that had old seaside content and mostly
> ruby and rails recent content; not really a ringing endorsement.
>
> From a public relations standpoint it doesn't look real good.
>
> Just thought I'd point it out... if I noticed, it can't be all that great of
> an impression it makes.

Re: seaside.st - community/weblogs

Lukas Renggli
I am fixing the site right now.

On 8/6/08, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:

> And Randal's missing too...
>
>  2008/8/5 Sean Allen <[hidden email]>:
>
> > It seems that some listing there are:
>  >
>  > broken ( in the case of Avi's )
>  > pointing to blogs with little to no recent seaside content ( its been 2
>  > weeks since i decided to go through them all so i cant remember specific
>  > examples ).
>  >
>  > There were a couple that had old seaside content and mostly
>  > ruby and rails recent content; not really a ringing endorsement.
>  >
>  > From a public relations standpoint it doesn't look real good.
>  >
>  > Just thought I'd point it out... if I noticed, it can't be all that great of
>  > an impression it makes.
>  >
>  > seaside mailing list
>  > [hidden email]
>  > http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/seaside
>  >

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: seaside.st - community/weblogs

Lukas Renggli
I think we should also add the feed of the google bug tracker somewhere?

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch