seaside testing in vw 7.6?

Liliana-2

Hi.

Which version of seaside testing should I load in VW 7.6?

I loaded from the public repository SeasideTestingBundle R1.5.20.0,mbany.

I got “unloadable definitions” on load : SeasidePortStrategyTesting.

When trying to run the tests from http://localhost:7777/seaside/testRunner; I get on all of them:

Unhandled exception: Peer communications error

Stack trace below.

Thanks

Liliana Ivan

[hidden email]

(27) 12 667 2219

Finworks

Unhandled exception: Peer communications error

Net.HttpSocketAccessor(SocketAccessor)>>handleAsyncConnect:timeout:

optimized [] in SocketAccessor>>connectTo:timeout:

BlockClosure>>cull:

OsNeedRetryError(GenericException)>>performHandler:

OsNeedRetryError(GenericException)>>propagatePrivateFrom:

OsNeedRetryError(GenericException)>>propagateFrom:

OsNeedRetryError(GenericException)>>propagate

OsNeedRetryError(GenericException)>>raiseSignal

Signal>>raiseRequestWith:errorString:

Net.HttpSocketAccessor class(OSErrorHolder class)>>reportOn:

Net.HttpSocketAccessor(OSErrorHolder)>>reportError

Net.HttpSocketAccessor(SocketAccessor)>>primConnectTo:

optimized [] in SocketAccessor>>connectTo:timeout:

BlockClosure>>on:do:

Net.HttpSocketAccessor(SocketAccessor)>>connectTo:timeout:

Net.HttpSocketAccessor(SocketAccessor)>>connectTo:

optimized [] in Net.NetConnection>>socketStreamWithEncoding:host:port:timeout:

BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:

Net.HttpConnection(Net.NetConnection)>>socketStreamWithEncoding:host:port:timeout:

Net.HttpConnection(Net.NetConnection)>>openStreamFor:port:timeout:

Net.HttpProtocolInterpreter(Net.NetProtocolInterpreter)>>connectToHost:port:timeout:

Net.HttpProtocolInterpreter>>connect

Net.HttpProtocolInterpreter>>executeRequest:

Net.HttpClient>>privateExecuteRequest

Net.HttpClient>>executeRequestDo:

Net.HttpClient>>executeAndGetResponse

Net.HttpClient>>executeRequest:

optimized [] in Net.HttpRequest>>execute

BlockClosure>>ensure:

Net.HttpRequest>>execute

optimized [] in Seaside.HttpRequest>>execute

BlockClosure>>on:do:

Seaside.HttpRequest>>execute

[] in SeasidePlatformSupport class>>issueRequest:responseSemaphore:

BlockClosure>>ensure:

SeasidePlatformSupport class>>issueRequest:responseSemaphore:

Seaside.SCBrowserSimulator>>privateIssueRequest:

Seaside.SCBrowserSimulator>>issueRequestUntilNotMoved:

Seaside.SCBrowserSimulator>>establishSessionAtBase:

Seaside.SCCanvasComponentTest(Seaside.SCComponentTestCase)>>establishSession

Seaside.SCCanvasComponentTest>>testFormComponent

Seaside.SCCanvasComponentTest(TestCase)>>performTest

optimized [] in TestCase>>runCase

BlockClosure>>ensure:

BlockClosure>>sunitEnsure:

Seaside.SCCanvasComponentTest(TestCase)>>runCase

optimized [] in Seaside.SCComponentTestCase>>debug

BlockClosure>>ensure:

Seaside.SCCanvasComponentTest(Seaside.SCComponentTestCase)>>debug

optimized [] in [] in Seaside.SCTestRunner>>renderErrorOn:

Seaside.WAActionCallback>>evaluateWithArgument:

Seaside.WAActionCallback(Seaside.WACallback)>>evaluateWithField:

Seaside.WACallbackStream>>processCallbacksWithOwner:

Seaside.SCTestRunner(Seaside.WAPresenter)>>processCallbackStream:

optimized [] in Seaside.WAPresenter>>processChildCallbacks:

Seaside.WAAnswerHandler(Seaside.WADecoration)>>nextPresentersDo:

Seaside.WAAnswerHandler(Seaside.WAPresenter)>>processChildCallbacks:

Seaside.WAAnswerHandler(Seaside.WAPresenter)>>processCallbackStream:

optimized [] in Seaside.WAPresenter>>processChildCallbacks:

Seaside.SCTestRunner(Seaside.WAComponent)>>decorationChainDo:

Seaside.WADelegation>>nextPresentersDo:

Seaside.WADelegation(Seaside.WAPresenter)>>processChildCallbacks:

Seaside.WADelegation(Seaside.WAPresenter)>>processCallbackStream:

optimized [] in Seaside.WAPresenter>>processChildCallbacks:

Seaside.SCTestCaseViewer(Seaside.WAComponent)>>decorationChainDo:

optimized [] in Seaside.WAComponent>>nextPresentersDo:

optimized [] in [] in Seaside.WAComponent>>childrenDo:

BlockClosure>>cull:

Seaside.SCTestCaseViewer(Object)>>ifNotNil:

optimized [] in Seaside.WAComponent>>childrenDo:

Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:

Seaside.WAToolFrame(Seaside.WAComponent)>>childrenDo:

Seaside.WAToolFrame(Seaside.WAComponent)>>nextPresentersDo:

Seaside.WAToolFrame(Seaside.WAPresenter)>>processChildCallbacks:

Seaside.WAToolFrame(Seaside.WAPresenter)>>processCallbackStream:

optimized [] in Seaside.WAToolFrame>>processCallbackStream:

BlockClosure>>on:do:

Seaside.WAToolFrame>>withDeprecatedHandlerDo:

Seaside.WAToolFrame>>processCallbackStream:

optimized [] in Seaside.WARenderContinuation>>processCallbacks:

Seaside.WAToolFrame(Seaside.WAComponent)>>decorationChainDo:

Seaside.WARenderContinuation>>processCallbacks:

optimized [] in Seaside.WARenderContinuation>>handleRequest:

BlockClosure>>on:do:

Seaside.WARenderContinuation>>withNotificationHandler:

Seaside.WARenderContinuation>>handleRequest:

Seaside.WARenderContinuation(Seaside.WASessionContinuation)>>value:

Seaside.WASession>>performRequest:

optimized [] in [] in [] in Seaside.WASession>>responseForRequest:

BlockClosure>>on:do:

optimized [] in Seaside.WASession>>withErrorHandler:

BlockClosure>>on:do:

Seaside.WASession>>withErrorHandler:

optimized [] in [] in Seaside.WASession>>responseForRequest:

BlockClosure>>on:do:

Seaside.WACurrentSession class(Seaside.WADynamicVariable class)>>use:during:

optimized [] in Seaside.WASession>>responseForRequest:

optimized [] in Seaside.WASession>>withEscapeContinuation:

Seaside.EscapeContinuation class(Seaside.Continuation class)>>currentDo:

Seaside.WASession>>withEscapeContinuation:

Seaside.WASession>>responseForRequest:

optimized [] in Seaside.WASession>>incomingRequest:

BlockClosure>>on:do:

optimized [] in [] in [] in Seaside.WAProcessMonitor>>critical:ifError:

BlockClosure>>ensure:

optimized [] in [] in Seaside.WAProcessMonitor>>critical:ifError:

BlockClosure>>on:do:

optimized [] in Process class>>forBlock:priority:

Net.HttpSocketAccessor(SocketAccessor)>>handleAsyncConnect:timeout:

Receiver:

                a Net.HttpSocketAccessor

Instance Variables:

                errorCode = nil

                handle = a ByteArray[4]

                time = nil

                timeout = 20000

Arguments:

                anOsError = an OsNeedRetryError

                milliseconds = 75000

Temporaries:

                newError = 10061

                timer = a Delay

                nowWritable = true

                pollTest = false

Re: seaside testing in vw 7.6?

Michel Bany
Hi Liliana,

There are two ports of Seaside in VW, the old one from me and the supported one from Cincom.

SeasideTesting is only available for the old port. The old port is available in the public repository
as SeasideForWebToolkit (2.8a1.518.0,mbany) or (2.7b1.23.0,mbany). Since you have VW 7.6
you can also load SeasideForWebToolKit from parcels that are identical to the public repository
versions.
The parcels for Seaside 2.7 are located in /Contributed/Seaside2.7. The parcels for Seaside 2.8
are located in /Contributed/Seaside2.7/Preview.

If you prefer to use the supported port of Seaside, then SeasideTesting should not be loaded.
You may want to try Seaside-SUnitToo instead.

HTH,
Michel.

On Apr 24, 2008, at 2:25 PM, liliana wrote:

Hi.

Which version of seaside testing should I load in VW 7.6?

I loaded from the public repository SeasideTestingBundle R1.5.20.0,mbany.

I got “unloadable definitions” on load : SeasidePortStrategyTesting.

When trying to run the tests from http://localhost:7777/seaside/testRunner; I get on all of them:

Unhandled exception: Peer communications error

Re: seaside testing in vw 7.6?

mkobetic-2
Also, more information about the officially supported port of Seaside can be found in the doc/ReleaseNotes7.6.pdf.

HTH,

Martin

Michel Bany wrote:

> Hi Liliana,
>
> There are two ports of Seaside in VW, the old one from me and the
> supported one from Cincom.
>
> SeasideTesting is only available for the old port. The old port is
> available in the public repository
> as SeasideForWebToolkit (2.8a1.518.0,mbany) or (2.7b1.23.0,mbany). Since
> you have VW 7.6
> you can also load SeasideForWebToolKit from parcels that are identical
> to the public repository
> versions.
> The parcels for Seaside 2.7 are located in /Contributed/Seaside2.7. The
> parcels for Seaside 2.8
> are located in /Contributed/Seaside2.7/Preview.
>
> If you prefer to use the supported port of Seaside, then SeasideTesting
> should not be loaded.
> You may want to try Seaside-SUnitToo instead.
>
> HTH,
> Michel.

RE: seaside testing in vw 7.6?

Liliana-2
Thanks to both.
I'll read up and probably use the sunittoo.
Cheers
Liliana