see Smalltalk method bytecodes in the debugger?

see Smalltalk method bytecodes in the debugger?

Lee Breisacher-2
I'm using eclipse -- when I'm single stepping in the debugger, Smalltalk methods on the stack show up with no source code, and there doesn't seem to be a way to "reveal" the  bytecodes. Does anyone know if that's possible? If so, how? Is the answer different for IntelliJ? James/Sean, what do you do to see bytecodes being executed?

Thanks,

Lee

Re: see Smalltalk method bytecodes in the debugger?

James Ladd
There is a bug in Eclipse as far as I have been told that hinders seeing the smalltalk source as you
step through the code. However, when using JDB it works properly. I havent done enough with
Eclipse to know how to get around this.