selectAllSortBy: usage

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hi everybody. I have an object and I want to select all of them sorting
them by date (Date) and hour(Time). But I don't know to tell that
condition to selectAllSortBy:  I tried some things but no result. I am
using Voyage with mongoDB.

Thanks

Asbath

Re: selectAllSortBy: usage

NorbertHartl
Try

selectAllSortBy: {
   'date' -> 1 .
   'time' -> 1 } asDictionary

where 1 means ascending and -1 means descending

Norbert

> Am 03.01.2017 um 19:56 schrieb Asbath Sama biyalou <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi everybody. I have an object and I want to select all of them sorting
> them by date (Date) and hour(Time). But I don't know to tell that
> condition to selectAllSortBy:  I tried some things but no result. I am
> using Voyage with mongoDB.
>
> Thanks
>
> Asbath

Re: selectAllSortBy: usage

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Thanks Norbert.

But I get MessageNotUnderstood Set>>sortBy:

Actualite selectAllSortBy: {'date_actu'->1. 'hour_actu'->1} asDictionary.

Have you an Idea on that.