sending WAEmailMessage times out in callbacks ?

sending WAEmailMessage times out in callbacks ?

Damien Pollet
Any idea why sending a WAEmailMessage would work fine from a
workspace, but timeout from a seaside callback ??

>From the stack dump it looks like the socket to postfix on localhost
is timeouting…
If I do WAEmailMessage from: to: subject...send in a workspace it
works instantaneously

--
Damien Pollet

Re: sending WAEmailMessage times out in callbacks ?

Damien Pollet
Answer: WideStrings should probably not be sent as-is, because Postfix
does not like UTF 32 :)

--
Damien Pollet