serial driver

Annick Fron-3
Hi;

Is there a serial driver for linux in Pharo ?

Annick Fron

Re: serial driver

Mariano Martinez Peck
I have no idea. Maybe in pharo-dev someone can help you.

cheers

mariano

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 2:32 PM, Annick Fron <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi;

Is there a serial driver for linux in Pharo ?

Annick Fron

Re: [Pharo-project] serial driver

Lukas Renggli
On Unix/Linux systems you can just read/write the respective device
files. That worked in my case.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli