server slow

Ben Coman
Server access is very slow for me right now.  It took 20 seconds to bring up the directory index for...

Is it just me?
cheers -ben

Re: server slow

Marcus Denker-4
We really need to switch the server again to something better.

I will work on that in June.

On 1 Jun 2018, at 03:55, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:

Server access is very slow for me right now.  It took 20 seconds to bring up the directory index for...

Is it just me?
cheers -ben

Re: server slow

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

> On 1 Jun 2018, at 03:55, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Server access is very slow for me right now.  It took 20 seconds to bring up the directory index for...
> https://files.pharo.org/image
>
> Is it just me?
> cheers -ben

Right, but it *is* a directory with 3000 files ...

Re: server slow

EstebanLM

> On 1 Jun 2018, at 09:01, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On 1 Jun 2018, at 03:55, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Server access is very slow for me right now.  It took 20 seconds to bring up the directory index for...
>> https://files.pharo.org/image
>>
>> Is it just me?
>> cheers -ben
>
> Right, but it *is* a directory with 3000 files …

yes, that will always be slow.
on second thought you also shouldn’t need to go there, unless some specific need.

Esteban