session lock denied...

SeanTAllen
We are seeing session lock denied from time to time in our seaside 3
product application.

basic log entries are like:

----------- Lock not acquired - retrying LOG ENTRY: Session lock
denied: 2075-----------
----------- Lock not acquired - retrying LOG ENTRY: Session lock
denied: 2075-----------
----------- Lock not acquired - retrying LOG ENTRY: Session lock
denied: 2075-----------
----------- Lock not acquired - retrying LOG ENTRY: Session lock
denied: 2074-----------

I understand from Dale that some on here might have already
experienced and could provide more info and possible fixes.

Re: session lock denied...

Dale
These messages are happening when concurrent HTTP requests are being handled...we are logging the retry ... by default the retry is tried 11 times before failing so as long as you are not failing, this isn't a problem ... I think this comes from the AJAX code ...

Dale