session tracking branch ready for merging

session tracking branch ready for merging

Philippe Marschall
Hi

The branch that removes how a session/handler should be tracked from
registry/application into a dedicated class is ready for a merge [1].
Since it breaks #useCookie and I had to remove some deprecated methods
on application the consensus seems to be that this should mark the
beginning of 3.1. If everybody agrees I'll copy the versions and the
current ones from the 3.0 repository to the 3.1 repository and remove
all the deprecated methods.

 [1] http://www.squeaksource.com/SeasideWip

Cheers
Philippe

Re: session tracking branch ready for merging

Lukas Renggli
Sounds good to me!

On 1 August 2011 21:06, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> The branch that removes how a session/handler should be tracked from
> registry/application into a dedicated class is ready for a merge [1].
> Since it breaks #useCookie and I had to remove some deprecated methods
> on application the consensus seems to be that this should mark the
> beginning of 3.1. If everybody agrees I'll copy the versions and the
> current ones from the 3.0 repository to the 3.1 repository and remove
> all the deprecated methods.
>
>  [1] http://www.squeaksource.com/SeasideWip
>
> Cheers
> Philippe

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: session tracking branch ready for merging

Julian Fitzell-2
Sure.