shadows problem with 1.4

Hilaire Fernandes
A change somewhere broke the Morph shadow feature in 1.4.
Gary et al. do you have any idea?
See http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=5314

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo -- http://www.drgeo.eu

Re: shadows problem with 1.4

Stéphane Ducasse
Yes we removed the shadow canvas and I tried to have a look. I just draw the morph instead of the black filled.
I imagine that shifting the morph from some pixels should be simple but I did not get the time to really look at it.

On Feb 22, 2012, at 10:01 AM, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> A change somewhere broke the Morph shadow feature in 1.4.
> Gary et al. do you have any idea?
> See http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=5314
>
> Hilaire
>
> --