should doubleclicking on symbol select # too?

should doubleclicking on symbol select # too?

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi

I would like to know what you think about the doubleclick selection on symbol?
Right now
#foo selection will only select foo and I do not see why this is positif.

In the past I fixed that the selection of :each selects the : was NOT selected too so that we can access the value of the argument in a single click
and now it is so good that we do not even see it.
So may we should do the same for #foo but in the other way.

S.
03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Aurore Dalle
FAX 03 59 57 78 50