"show" a component in a new tab/popup/window

"show" a component in a new tab/popup/window

Bernat Romagosa
Hi list,

I need to get a component to show in a different window, tab or in a popup. Is there a way?

Thanks!

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: "show" a component in a new tab/popup/window

Nicolas Petton
Hi,

I think using the target attribute of an anchor is the easiest way.
Create a controller #myWidget that displays your widget.

Then you can create an achor that links to your controller:

e a
    linkToLocal: 'myWidget';
    target: '_blank'.

HTH,