sitemap

fstephany
I want to generate a sitemap.xml from seaside but wonder what is the
best solution to do it.
I've found Ramon's posts
(http://onsmalltalk.com/stateless-sitemap-in-seaside and
http://onsmalltalk.com/generating-a-site-map-for-onsmalltalk). In the
comments Cedrick seems to say that WADocumentHandler is the way to go
for seaside 2.9/3.0. I haven't found any example about it...
What's the best way to do it ?

Cheers,
Fa

Re: sitemap

Mariano Martinez Peck
There is a Pier addon for that. But this is for Pier. I am not sure if that could be used in a general non Pier image.
But maybe you can get an idea from there...

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 12:02 AM, Francois Stephany <[hidden email]> wrote:
I want to generate a sitemap.xml from seaside but wonder what is the best solution to do it.
I've found Ramon's posts (http://onsmalltalk.com/stateless-sitemap-in-seaside and http://onsmalltalk.com/generating-a-site-map-for-onsmalltalk). In the comments Cedrick seems to say that WADocumentHandler is the way to go for seaside 2.9/3.0. I haven't found any example about it...
What's the best way to do it ?

Cheers,
Fa

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: sitemap

Philippe Marschall
2011/6/17 Francois Stephany <[hidden email]>:
> I want to generate a sitemap.xml from seaside but wonder what is the best
> solution to do it.
> I've found Ramon's posts
> (http://onsmalltalk.com/stateless-sitemap-in-seaside and
> http://onsmalltalk.com/generating-a-site-map-for-onsmalltalk). In the
> comments Cedrick seems to say that WADocumentHandler is the way to go for
> seaside 2.9/3.0. I haven't found any example about it...
> What's the best way to do it ?

Implement a WARequestHandler that returns the sitemap. Register it at
'sitemap.xml'.

Cheers
Philippe