slots & first class relations

Ben Coman
Just wondering what was the status of Slots regarding "first class relations" described in "Flexible Object Layouts" - and availability of examples/tutorials.
https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/51216612.pdf

cheers -ben

Re: slots & first class relations

Peter Uhnak
Take a look at the "Slot" package in Pharo.
There's "Examples" and "Examples-Associations" (first class relations) tags.

Peter

cheers -ben

Re: slots & first class relations

Stephane Ducasse-3
I would love that someone work on a Pharo modeling library: Pharo +
relationships.

Stef