smalltalk color-print-style on a web page

smalltalk color-print-style on a web page

HwaJong Oh

Re: smalltalk color-print-style on a web page

Igor Stasenko
On 9 February 2011 05:05, HwaJong Oh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I want to put smalltalk code with syntax coloring as it is
>
> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/CommentOfTheDayContest
>

> on my web page
> http://appdal.com/groups/36442/wiki/bbd28/Pharo_comment_of_the_day_contest.html

AFAIK, it is not smalltalk color highlighting.
I don't know what syntax a google wiki takes for doing code highlight,
but it is definitely not for smalltalk syntax.

> Best Regards

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: smalltalk color-print-style on a web page

Nick
http://pygments.org/ - supports Smalltalk - I haven't tried it though.
If you have a Pier based blog you can use Pier-Shout in the addons repository: http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pier2addons

On 9 February 2011 13:34, Max Leske <[hidden email]> wrote:
Its very basic though.

Max

On 09.02.2011, at 13:49, Laurent Laffont wrote:

On PharoCasts I use highlight.js http://softwaremaniacs.org/soft/highlight/en/

Laurent

Le 9 févr. 2011 à 05:05, HwaJong Oh a écrit :

I want to put smalltalk code with syntax coloring as it is

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/CommentOfTheDayContest

on my web page
http://appdal.com/groups/36442/wiki/bbd28/Pharo_comment_of_the_day_contest.html

Best Regards

Re: smalltalk color-print-style on a web page

HwaJong Oh
I settled down with gist.
It works just as I wanted.

Best Regards