smalltalk.gnu.org is down

Andrew Engelbrecht
Hello Smalltalk community,

I'm Andrew, a sysadmin at the FSF. Someone brought smalltalk.gnu.org to
our attention, and it looks like the site's currently down. If you know
who manages this site, could you please let them know?

Thanks, : )
Andrew

Re: smalltalk.gnu.org is down

Holger Freyther

> On 25. Jan 2020, at 01:46, Andrew Engelbrecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Andrew,

> I'm Andrew, a sysadmin at the FSF. Someone brought smalltalk.gnu.org to
> our attention, and it looks like the site's currently down. If you know
> who manages this site, could you please let them know?

I added you to a RT ticket with the GNU sysadmin. tl;dr: We will move to
a static page and wait for DNS records to be changed.

cheers
        holger