smalltalkCI cache

Nicolas Cellier

however, this was not enough for opensmallalk-vm health.
It looks like the build still use old version of images:

Starting Squeak build...

download_image

1.59sDownloading 'Squeak-5.1.tar.gz' testing image...

Extracting image...

image_info_9711

0.00sImage Information

Image

-----

/home/travis/build/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/smalltalkCI-master/_builds/TravisCI.image

Squeak5.1

latest update: #16548

Current Change Set: Unnamed1

Image format 6521 (32 bit)

Tests are failing for other reasons currently, but latest update does look like the old one no?

Is there some cache in travis/smalltalkCI preventing the update?

Is there some cache in travis/smalltalkCI preventing the update?

Is there some cache in travis/smalltalkCI preventing the update?

Re: smalltalkCI cache

Nicolas Cellier

Thanks Fabio!
We're mostly green :)
Of course the squeak.cog.v3 is a different image (older version) that will have to be patched also.
Then once Esteban fixes the pharo deploy step, we can hope to see a green status again.

[...]

Hi Fabio,
I've backported the fix (workaround) to http://source.squeak.org/squeak46 for squeak.cog.v3 tests.
If you can also update the 4.6 image, that'll be great.

[...]

Hi Nicolas,
Thanks and done! squeak.cog.v3 now passes :)

Best,
Fabio