smalltalkhub down

smalltalkhub down – https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/smalltalkhub.com
... and it is still down today ... having smalltalkhub down is starting to interfere with builds, hopefully we won't have to wait too long for ...
This seems that SmalltakHub will be down several days. I understand that moving to Git is important, but I hope that SmalltalkHub would be reada...
> On 11 Jul 2020, at 23:34, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <offray.luna@...> wrote: > > This seems that SmalltakHub will be d...
> On 12 Jul 2020, at 11:19, Sven Van Caekenberghe <sven@...> wrote: > > I am sure somebody will fix the *readonly* version o...
Hi Sven, The web interface is up but it seems impossible to download .mcz , every attempt ends with a timeout. Best regards Roch. Le ...
Yes, when you try to download a .mcz file you get a VOMongoConnectionError. So something is still not right. It would probably be better to...
I can confirm all these issues, from StHub non-available to error 400, to VOMongoConnextionError. For me, anything that allow us to keep runni...
Hi all, Sorry for the downtime. Smalltalkhub should be up again. Also, even if it is not yet fully ready, you can take a look at the static ve...
Hi Christophe, Thanks a lot for taking care. About the static version: that already looks great, it even has a search interface. What fun...
Yes the old server is having pain. I will advertise a bit http://static.smalltalkhub.com/ S > On 13 Jul 2020, at 21:19, Sven Van Caeken...
Hi Sven, > Le 13 juil. 2020 à 21:19, Sven Van Caekenberghe <sven@...> a écrit : > > Hi Christophe, > > Thanks a lot ...
Thanks Christophe, I can confirm GitMigrationTool is working against the current version of SmalltalkHub as documented. The reported problems ...
Hi, On 12/07/20 4:19 a. m., Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote: > >> On 11 Jul 2020, at 23:34, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <offray.lun...