smalltalkhub project names

Camillo Bruni-3
is it still possible that we cannot enter $- in project names??

best
cami

Re: smalltalkhub project names

Frank Shearar-3
On 10 August 2012 09:53, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]> wrote:

> is it still possible that we cannot enter $- in project names??

Isn't this a limitation in Monticello package names? Given
"Foo-Bar-fbs.1" is that the Bar branch of Foo, or a package Foo-Bar?
(Solvable by munging the project name, but then the package name of
course doesn't match the project name... which might be a price worth
paying.)

frank

> best
> cami

Re: smalltalkhub project names

Nicolas Petton

I have to check. I fixed it in this commit
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~NicolasPetton/SmalltalkHub/versions/Hub-NicolasPetton.93

Nico

--
Nicolas Petton