smart Smalltalker and more available :)

1 message Options

smart Smalltalker and more available :)

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi smalltalker friends

Anthony is looking for a job in a non english speaking country with nice cultural events.
Contact him directly.

Greetings vwnc-ers and, by extension, vw-deviants

I am leaving the Cincom VisualWorks dev team. It's been a pleasure interacting with you all, and in some cases, chatting, even when it has been a bit spiky :)

I will be somewhat footloose and fancy-free. If anyone has a need for an experienced Smalltalker (the architect and implementor of UISkinning and UILayout), especially one with additional extensive frontend/JS/Java/Swift/ObjC/Haskell/React/Reactive/Clojure/Erlang/Ruby, startup, and design experience, I'd love to hear from you. I'm especially keen on moving, either to the east coast of Australia (BNE/SYD/MEL), Europe/UK, or north-east US (NY/MA/VT et al).

Cheers,

Antony Blakey
--------------------------
Ph: +61 438 840 787

Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability.
-- Flower A. Newhouse

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Julie Jonas
03 59 57 78 50