snap morphs/windows to each other when dragging

snap morphs/windows to each other when dragging

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

is it possible to tell windows to "snap" to other windows when dragging?

So e.g. when I am dragging Playground window, it will try to snap side by side with a close-by another window, so they don't overlap (unless I e.g. press shift or something).

Thanks,
Peter

Re: snap morphs/windows to each other when dragging

Stephane Ducasse-3
I do not know that by default.
Especially since the drag and drop is when the mous is inside.
this is anice scenario for bloc :)