soap and Pharo

cedreek
Do you know if soap(core) load in Pharo ?

There's a dependancy on Yaxo which doesn't load because of some
mimetype problem.
Maybe I'm wrong but there is already xml support in Pharo but not
trough Yaxo... ?

I loaded soap from universe (v0.1) but maybe there's a newer version ?

Thanks

--
Cédrick

Re: soap and Pharo

cedreek
I found the last version in:
ftp://swikis.ddo.jp/SoapOpera/SoapCore

I did a full installation (load order (unzip the sar) so as no override)

KomServices-gc.12.mcz  (not sure needed)
SoXML-jrd.10.mcz
SOAP-Core-mu.61.mcz
SOAP-Client-mu.4.mcz
SOAP-Server-mu.11.mcz
SOAP-Example-mu.8.mcz

(optional)
SOAP-TestCases-mu.33.mcz
SOAP-Extra-mu.5.mcz

not loaded:
DynamicBindings-gk.2.mcz
KomHttpServer-gk.14.mcz

load ok
but several tests are failing... I'll see later and reinstall to have
initialization better done ...

if someone has/know a working version ;)

Cheers,

Cédrick

Re: soap and Pharo

Michael Rueger-6
Cédrick Béler wrote:
> Do you know if soap(core) load in Pharo ?
>
> There's a dependancy on Yaxo which doesn't load because of some
> mimetype problem.
> Maybe I'm wrong but there is already xml support in Pharo but not
> trough Yaxo... ?

Oh, Yaxo needs to work on Pharo, need to check.

Michael

Re: soap and Pharo

cedreek
Actually, I think it's ok for yaxo (which I think is XMLSupport)...

initialization)... so I need to load it again to have a better idea.

I join the sar in case some others want to try.

Cheers,

Cédrick

2009/3/5 Michael Rueger <[hidden email]>:

> Cédrick Béler wrote:
>> Do you know if soap(core) load in Pharo ?
>>
>> There's a dependancy on Yaxo which doesn't load because of some
>> mimetype problem.
>> Maybe I'm wrong but there is already xml support in Pharo but not
>> trough Yaxo... ?
>
> Oh, Yaxo needs to work on Pharo, need to check.
>
> Michael

SoapCore20080602.sar (425K) Download Attachment

Re: soap and Pharo

Alexandre Bergel
I have been using http://www.squeaksource.com/XMLSupport.html and I am
quite happy with it

Alexandre

On 5 Mar 2009, at 18:45, Michael Rueger wrote:

> Cédrick Béler wrote:
>> Do you know if soap(core) load in Pharo ?
>>
>> There's a dependancy on Yaxo which doesn't load because of some
>> mimetype problem.
>> Maybe I'm wrong but there is already xml support in Pharo but not
>> trough Yaxo... ?
>
> Oh, Yaxo needs to work on Pharo, need to check.
>
> Michael

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: soap and Pharo

would be nice to rename the category and package as Yaxo (much more
fun than XMLSupport).

On Mar 5, 2009, at 6:45 PM, Michael Rueger wrote:

> Cédrick Béler wrote:
>> Do you know if soap(core) load in Pharo ?
>>
>> There's a dependancy on Yaxo which doesn't load because of some
>> mimetype problem.
>> Maybe I'm wrong but there is already xml support in Pharo but not
>> trough Yaxo... ?
>
> Oh, Yaxo needs to work on Pharo, need to check.
>
> Michael

Re: soap and Pharo

cedreek
depends, XMLSuport is maybe clearer to newcomers... and I don't
particularly find XML fun ;)

2009/3/8 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:

> would be nice to rename the category and package as Yaxo (much more
> fun than XMLSupport).
>
> On Mar 5, 2009, at 6:45 PM, Michael Rueger wrote:
>
>> Cédrick Béler wrote:
>>> Do you know if soap(core) load in Pharo ?
>>>
>>> There's a dependancy on Yaxo which doesn't load because of some
>>> mimetype problem.
>>> Maybe I'm wrong but there is already xml support in Pharo but not
>>> trough Yaxo... ?
>>
>> Oh, Yaxo needs to work on Pharo, need to check.
>>
>> Michael

Cédrick