soft squeak selection of non active window is too pale

soft squeak selection of non active window is too pale

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

It would be great if one of you could fix that:
the soft squeak selection color of non active window is too pale so we cannot see
in another window which class is selected.

Re: soft squeak selection of non active window is too pale

Lukas Renggli
Maybe in the same realm: The menu selection in Pharo 1.1 is not
visible enough, the selection is a gray bar on gray background. I find
 the strong blue selection in Pharo 1.0 much easier to see.re

Lukas

On 23 March 2010 21:19, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> It would be great if one of you could fix that:
> the soft squeak selection color of non active window is too pale so we cannot see
> in another window which class is selected.
>
> Stef

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: soft squeak selection of non active window istoo pale

Gary Chambers-4
Seems that with Alain's refactoring the base window colours have been
changed (Browser was lightGreen and is now paleGreen, for instance). See
implementors of #patchworkUIThemeColor. So browsers are paler across the
board.

As for the menu selection colour,  the attached should help (included the
world resize change too since MC seems to be intent on not ever merging
it...).

You'll need to do:

UIThemeWatery defaultSettings: nil.
UIThemeWatery2
 defaultSettings: nil;
 beCurrent

To reset the persistent class defaults.

Regards, Gary

Maybe in the same realm: The menu selection in Pharo 1.1 is not
visible enough, the selection is a gray bar on gray background. I find
 the strong blue selection in Pharo 1.0 much easier to see.re

Lukas

On 23 March 2010 21:19, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> It would be great if one of you could fix that:
> the soft squeak selection color of non active window is too pale so we
> cannot see
> in another window which class is selected.
>
> Stef

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

MenuSelectionColor.1.cs (3K) Download Attachment

Re: soft squeak selection of non active window istoo pale

Stéphane Ducasse
thanks gary.