some glamour enhancements

EstebanLM
Hi,

I have some minimal glamour enhancements that I would like to push up. Not too important, but I would like to hear opinions before commiting:

1) GLMAction refactoring
-I added several testing methods (#isMenu, #isButton)
-I changed way of rendering actions, adding a #renderGlamorouslyOn: inside actions (so you can change ways of presenting action buttons if desired: I needed to add some behavior for my customer of lawsuit tracker)
-refactor #renderToolbarForPresentation:inMorph: to take advantage of all this issues.

2) morph presentation refactoring
It was showing a plain morph, I added a renderer to be able to respond to events fired by updateOn:

3) actionList presentation was refactored into it's own renderer... yes, I know Doru wants to drop that presentation, but I needed then I added it (if you want to drop this one, I can put it in my own package)

4) I added icons and shortcut text to context menus (if present... if not, everything behaves like before)

all tests are green

so... should I push this changes?

best,
Esteban

Re: some glamour enhancements

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Esteban,

Please go ahead and commit always - that is why it is open to commit. Then we review and we figure out if it is what we want :)

Cheers,
Doru

On 17 Apr 2012, at 21:10, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have some minimal glamour enhancements that I would like to push up. Not too important, but I would like to hear opinions before commiting:
>
> 1) GLMAction refactoring
> -I added several testing methods (#isMenu, #isButton)
> -I changed way of rendering actions, adding a #renderGlamorouslyOn: inside actions (so you can change ways of presenting action buttons if desired: I needed to add some behavior for my customer of lawsuit tracker)
> -refactor #renderToolbarForPresentation:inMorph: to take advantage of all this issues.
>
> 2) morph presentation refactoring
> It was showing a plain morph, I added a renderer to be able to respond to events fired by updateOn:
>
> 3) actionList presentation was refactored into it's own renderer... yes, I know Doru wants to drop that presentation, but I needed then I added it (if you want to drop this one, I can put it in my own package)
>
> 4) I added icons and shortcut text to context menus (if present... if not, everything behaves like before)
>
> all tests are green
>
> so... should I push this changes?
>
> best,
> Esteban

www.tudorgirba.com

"To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."

Re: some glamour enhancements

EstebanLM
Hi,

ok, I pushed my changes... as I said, not too much, but it allows a lot more flexibility (at least for me :P)

next stop: accumulator selection reaction :)

best,
Esteban

On Apr 17, 2012, at 9:56 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi Esteban,
>
> Please go ahead and commit always - that is why it is open to commit. Then we review and we figure out if it is what we want :)
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 17 Apr 2012, at 21:10, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have some minimal glamour enhancements that I would like to push up. Not too important, but I would like to hear opinions before commiting:
>>
>> 1) GLMAction refactoring
>> -I added several testing methods (#isMenu, #isButton)
>> -I changed way of rendering actions, adding a #renderGlamorouslyOn: inside actions (so you can change ways of presenting action buttons if desired: I needed to add some behavior for my customer of lawsuit tracker)
>> -refactor #renderToolbarForPresentation:inMorph: to take advantage of all this issues.
>>
>> 2) morph presentation refactoring
>> It was showing a plain morph, I added a renderer to be able to respond to events fired by updateOn:
>>
>> 3) actionList presentation was refactored into it's own renderer... yes, I know Doru wants to drop that presentation, but I needed then I added it (if you want to drop this one, I can put it in my own package)
>>
>> 4) I added icons and shortcut text to context menus (if present... if not, everything behaves like before)
>>
>> all tests are green
>>
>> so... should I push this changes?
>>
>> best,
>> Esteban

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."

Re: some glamour enhancements

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Thanks. I will review them.

Cheers,
Doru

On 20 Apr 2012, at 16:42, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

> Hi,
>
> ok, I pushed my changes... as I said, not too much, but it allows a lot more flexibility (at least for me :P)
>
> next stop: accumulator selection reaction :)
>
> best,
> Esteban
>
> On Apr 17, 2012, at 9:56 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi Esteban,
>>
>> Please go ahead and commit always - that is why it is open to commit. Then we review and we figure out if it is what we want :)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> On 17 Apr 2012, at 21:10, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have some minimal glamour enhancements that I would like to push up. Not too important, but I would like to hear opinions before commiting:
>>>
>>> 1) GLMAction refactoring
>>> -I added several testing methods (#isMenu, #isButton)
>>> -I changed way of rendering actions, adding a #renderGlamorouslyOn: inside actions (so you can change ways of presenting action buttons if desired: I needed to add some behavior for my customer of lawsuit tracker)
>>> -refactor #renderToolbarForPresentation:inMorph: to take advantage of all this issues.
>>>
>>> 2) morph presentation refactoring
>>> It was showing a plain morph, I added a renderer to be able to respond to events fired by updateOn:
>>>
>>> 3) actionList presentation was refactored into it's own renderer... yes, I know Doru wants to drop that presentation, but I needed then I added it (if you want to drop this one, I can put it in my own package)
>>>
>>> 4) I added icons and shortcut text to context menus (if present... if not, everything behaves like before)
>>>
>>> all tests are green
>>>
>>> so... should I push this changes?
>>>
>>> best,
>>> Esteban
>>
>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."

www.tudorgirba.com

"Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

Re: some glamour enhancements

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

They look good. I fixed a tiny bug in shortcutAsString.

Just a note: Please write tests next time :).

Cheers,
Doru

On 22 Apr 2012, at 14:45, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks. I will review them.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 20 Apr 2012, at 16:42, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> ok, I pushed my changes... as I said, not too much, but it allows a lot more flexibility (at least for me :P)
>>
>> next stop: accumulator selection reaction :)
>>
>> best,
>> Esteban
>>
>> On Apr 17, 2012, at 9:56 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Esteban,
>>>
>>> Please go ahead and commit always - that is why it is open to commit. Then we review and we figure out if it is what we want :)
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Doru

>>> --
>>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>>
>>> "To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"We are all great at making mistakes."