source code of "Computer Programming using GNU Smalltalk"?

source code of "Computer Programming using GNU Smalltalk"?

Hiroki Horiuchi
Hello.

I want to translate "Computer Programming using GNU Smalltalk". So I am
looking for the source code of the book. Is there such source code
available?

Thanks.
--
Hiroki Horiuchi from Japan

Re: source code of "Computer Programming using GNU Smalltalk"?

Paolo Bonzini-2
Il 12/02/2013 06:34, Hiroki Horiuchi ha scritto:
> Hello.
>
> I want to translate "Computer Programming using GNU Smalltalk". So I am
> looking for the source code of the book. Is there such source code
> available?

CCing the author.

Paolo

Re: source code of "Computer Programming using GNU Smalltalk"?

ZuLuuuuuu
Hello,

The book is written using OpenOffice Writer. So there is no "source code" but I made the .odt file available which includes all the formatting styles, vector drawings etc. You can use that to translate the book. You can find the up-to-date .odt link here:

http://www.canol.info/books/computer_programming_using_gnu_smalltalk/

or a direct link here:

http://www.canol.info/books/computer_programming_using_gnu_smalltalk/files/computer_programming_using_gnu_smalltalk.odt

Ping me when the translation is done, I'm thinking of adding all the translation links to the above web site.
Canol Gökel