classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

spec 2 documentation

Steve Quezadas
guys,

is there any "official" documentation on spec 2? I found a video on youtube, a slide deck from a presentation, and this github page:
https://github.com/dionisiydk/Spec2

It seems to have some sort of integration with gtk, but not too much documentation.

- Steve

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: spec 2 documentation

ASAM
Reply | Threaded
|

Steve Quezadas
Does any stuff from Spec 1 transfer over to Spec 2? Is it more-or-less interchangeable with a few tweaks here and there?

Reply | Threaded
|

EstebanLM
Hi,

On 24 Jan 2020, at 05:38, Steve Quezadas <[hidden email]> wrote:

Does any stuff from Spec 1 transfer over to Spec 2? Is it more-or-less interchangeable with a few tweaks here and there?

Widgets API is more or less compatible, chances are that your components will work out of the box or it will be rewritten by a deprecation rule.
What is not compatible and there I not auto migration is the layout. You will need to rewrite those.

Esteban

Reply | Threaded
|

Kasper Osterbye
Hi 

Just to make sure - you guys know about the class SpDemo (part of the image), it has examples of a lot of things. It is seriously a treasure trove of how-to.

Best,

Kasper

Reply | Threaded
|

Steve Quezadas
Great, I learn a lot by playing around with the demos

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 1:56 AM Kasper Østerbye <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi 

Just to make sure - you guys know about the class SpDemo (part of the image), it has examples of a lot of things. It is seriously a treasure trove of how-to.

Best,

Kasper