speedup to window activation

Torsten Bergmann
Stef wrote:
>so we were already fast

Good. I've just seen Edgars comment on the planetmisc.squeak.org
feed and had no time to check the changes. Thank you.

Bye
Torsten

Re: speedup to window activation

Stéphane Ducasse
so may be you can comment that in the blog :)

On Jul 23, 2009, at 10:58 PM, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

> Stef wrote:
>> so we were already fast
>
> Good. I've just seen Edgars comment on the planetmisc.squeak.org
> feed and had no time to check the changes. Thank you.
>
> Bye
> Torsten
>

> --
> Neu: GMX Doppel-FLAT mit Internet-Flatrate + Telefon-Flatrate
> für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!* http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02

Re: speedup to window activation

SergeStinckwich
On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 3:58 AM, Torsten Bergmann<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Stef wrote:
>>so we were already fast
>
> Good. I've just seen Edgars comment on the planetmisc.squeak.org
> feed and had no time to check the changes. Thank you.

But if we want to integrate some Squeak changes in Pharo, we need to
ask the committer to signed the Pharo licence.
The Squeak and Pharo are the same (MIT), but Squeak team does not
seems to enforce committers to sign the licence.

--
Serge Stinckwich
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: speedup to window activation

Stéphane Ducasse
exactly

We are really checking that systematically.

Stef