sprint in lille on march 12?

Tudor Girba
Hi,

There was some mentioning of a Pharo Sprint after the Smalltalk School on March 12. Is there one, or do we do some programming during the school days?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"

Re: sprint in lille on march 12?

Stéphane Ducasse

On Feb 14, 2011, at 9:52 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There was some mentioning of a Pharo Sprint after the Smalltalk School on March 12. Is there one,

yes

> or do we do some programming during the school days?

yes that too I hope.