spurious characters in class comments

Nicolas Cellier
on line 10:

I am use when we need a collection of objects which I can access with a key. For example if you associate some words with a definition, the word will be the key and the definition will be the value. Both of them can be any kind of objects.

At each commit, the number of odd characters increases...

Re: spurious characters in class comments

NorbertHartl
IMHO this would be the case if the sourde code is written in utf-8 but read in latin1.

Norbert

Am 12.12.2017 um 23:41 schrieb Nicolas Cellier <[hidden email]>:

on line 10:

I am use when we need a collection of objects which I can access with a key. For example if you associate some words with a definition, the word will be the key and the definition will be the value. Both of them can be any kind of objects.

At each commit, the number of odd characters increases...

Re: spurious characters in class comments

Stephane Ducasse-3
Yes I saw that too and this is probably an iceberg glitch or revealing
a copy paste.