sqlite garage

Jeff Gray
anyone using Garage for accessing SQLite?
I am using Garage for MySQL in Pharo 7 on windows and it all works
seamlessly but I don't know what connection string to use to connect to a
database file that I have in my pharo directory.

Re: sqlite garage

Jeff Gray
Just thought I'd revisit this as it's been in the back of my mind all this
time and I finally found out. Of course, the answer was there in front of me
- I just had to look at the tests!

If anyone else is interested the connection string has to be in the
following format:
'sqlite3:///c:\sqlite3Databases\testDb.db'

Re: sqlite garage

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hi Jeff,

If you haven't switched, the current SQLite repository that we would like to consider the "official" on is at https://github.com/pharo-rdbms/Pharo-SQLite3

Garage is being put on a weight loss program.

On Jan 29, 2020, at 7:04 PM, Jeff Gray <[hidden email]> wrote:

Just thought I'd revisit this as it's been in the back of my mind all this
time and I finally found out. Of course, the answer was there in front of me
- I just had to look at the tests!

If anyone else is interested the connection string has to be in the
following format:
'<a href="sqlite3:///c:\sqlite3Databases\testDb.db" class="">sqlite3:///c:\sqlite3Databases\testDb.db'

Re: sqlite garage

Jeff Gray
Must have missed the memo....
Thanks. I'll check it out!