[squeak-dev] [ANN] The SqueakLightII Chronicles

[squeak-dev] [ANN] The SqueakLightII Chronicles

Edgar J. De Cleene
People:

I like to share the journey towards a complete system as my previous emails
says.

The image for developers, running on top of SqueakLightII.7201,  runs his
own site, wiki, etc, thanks Janko and Nico

http://edgar.aidaweb.si:9999/blog/blog.html

Here soon all you could read my "discoveries" .

http://snipurl.com/q4ts shows the old original Spanish SqueakLightChronicles
So all could know this not start yesterday.

Final, a tribute to my partners in SmallBlog
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3437 (the old crhonicles was made in SmallBlog
and run in a four years SqueakLihgt)

    * Avi Bryant
    * Blaine Buxton
    * Lukas Renggli
    * Mark Schwenk
    * Daniel Vainsencher

And to Jim Benson the best team leader I have.

Both old and new is running now, enjoy .

Edgar

[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] The SqueakLightII Chronicles

SergeStinckwich
Edgar J. De Cleene a écrit :

> People:
>
> I like to share the journey towards a complete system as my previous emails
> says.
>
> The image for developers, running on top of SqueakLightII.7201,  runs his
> own site, wiki, etc, thanks Janko and Nico
>
> http://edgar.aidaweb.si:9999/blog/blog.html

You should modify the default login/passwd ...
Everyone can enter and modify your site.

--
Serge Stinckwich
http://blog.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: [squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] The SqueakLightII Chronicles

Edgar J. De Cleene

El 9/6/08 9:26 AM, "Serge Stinckwich" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> You should modify the default login/passwd ...
> Everyone can enter and modify your site.

I hope people could use it, and all could have a chance for put some if they
wish.
As I said , I hope have a complete system.
Soon I take emails of
http://ar.groups.yahoo.com/group/squeakRos/ Miembros: 158
And
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/squeak/ Members: 616

For validate and send password back .

For now, is to see if SqueakLihgtII is stable enough, people could look
packages at :8085 with old TFNR .

Thanks