[squeak-dev] DrGeo II universal one-clic distribution

[squeak-dev] DrGeo II universal one-clic distribution

Hilaire Fernandes-4
Dear all,

I am glad to announce a new DrGeoII release with macro-construction
and Smalltalk scripting, plus tons of bugs fixes.

Dr.  Geo II is an interactive geometry framework integrating with
Smalltlak programm

The new DrGeoII distribution is based on an universal one-clic
distribution for GNU/Linux, Windows and Mac OSX.

Please visit DrGeo web page to know more http://wiki.laptop.org/go/DrGeo

The one-clic distribution can be directly downloaded from
http://download.gna.org/istoa/drgeo/drgeo-oneclick.zip

Hilaire

http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire

Re: [squeak-dev] DrGeo II universal one-clic distribution

Karl Ramberg
Hi,
found a zero devide bug. I made two lines connected in a point and
displayed their angle. When the two lines are on top of each other, a
zero divide occurres and lots of pre debug windows pop up.

Karl

On 9/28/08, Hilaire Fernandes <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am glad to announce a new DrGeoII release with macro-construction
> and Smalltalk scripting, plus tons of bugs fixes.
>
> Dr.  Geo II is an interactive geometry framework integrating with
> Smalltlak programm
>
> The new DrGeoII distribution is based on an universal one-clic
> distribution for GNU/Linux, Windows and Mac OSX.
>
> Please visit DrGeo web page to know more http://wiki.laptop.org/go/DrGeo
>
> The one-clic distribution can be directly downloaded from
> http://download.gna.org/istoa/drgeo/drgeo-oneclick.zip
>
> Hilaire
>
> --
> http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire

[squeak-dev] Re: DrGeo II universal one-clic distribution

Hilaire Fernandes-4
Hello Karl,

Thanks for your bug report.
I open a ticket, https://gna.org/bugs/index.php?12405

You are welcome to open more tickets

You will receive a notification when it will be fixed. I plan to get
back to Dr. GeoII not before the last quarter of 2009.

Hilaire