[squeak-dev] How can I change the sounds in Squeak 3.9

[squeak-dev] How can I change the sounds in Squeak 3.9

L'Valente
I need to change the sound efect that Squeak applies when turn pages in the etoy "book". Is there any way to change the default sounds in Squeak internal library? How can I add my own sound effects?
Thanks in advance,
Luis Valente

Re: [squeak-dev] How can I change the sounds in Squeak 3.9

Enrico Schwass-2
Valente Teixeira <[hidden email]> writes:

Hello,

I just took a quick look and i never use E-Toys, so I might be wrong,
but playPageFlipSound: in BookLikeMorph could be the answer for a quick
an dirty hack. I took another look into BookMorph

goToPageMorph: newPage transitionSpec: transitionSpec runTransitionScripts: aBoolean

and things get really complicated.

Good luck

> I need to change the sound efect that Squeak applies when turn pages in the etoy "book". Is there any way to change the default sounds in Squeak internal library? How can I add my own sound effects?
> Thanks in advance,
> Luis Valente

Re: [squeak-dev] How can I change the sounds in Squeak 3.9

Karl Ramberg
Valente Teixeira wrote:
> I need to change the sound efect that Squeak applies when turn pages
> in the etoy "book". Is there any way to change the default sounds in
> Squeak internal library? How can I add my own sound effects?
Click on the little "." in the top middle of the book. That brings up a
menu and you can change the sound effect of the pages.

To add sounds you can record them with a mic or file them in with
SampledSound:

SampledSound
        addLibrarySoundNamed: 'shutterClick'
        fromAIFFfileNamed: '7.aif'

Karl

Re: [squeak-dev] How can I change the sounds in Squeak 3.9

L'Valente
Thanks for your concern. I'm lucky, solved it with the good help of Yoshiki

Luis

--
All the best,
Luís Valente