[squeak-dev] Joshua Gargus?

Ken Causey-3
I'm trying to contact Joshua Gargus regarding an update needed for the
SqueakMap entry for the package Cassowary but the email address for him
on SqueakMap is now invalid.  If someone can contact him please forward
this email to him.

Thank you,

Ken

Re: [squeak-dev] Joshua Gargus?

Joshua Gargus-2
Well, it's not like I dropped off the planet (I did post earlier
today).  What can I do for you?

(BTW, I tried to update SqueakMap years ago, but my email was invalid
and I forgot my password, so I didn't bother... who's in charge of
SqueakMap these days?)

Thanks,
Josh

On Jul 3, 2008, at 5:20 PM, Ken Causey wrote:

> I'm trying to contact Joshua Gargus regarding an update needed for the
> SqueakMap entry for the package Cassowary but the email address for
> him
> on SqueakMap is now invalid.  If someone can contact him please
> forward
> this email to him.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Ken

[squeak-dev] Re: Joshua Gargus?

SergeStinckwich
Joshua Gargus a écrit :
> Well, it's not like I dropped off the planet (I did post earlier
> today).  What can I do for you?
>
> (BTW, I tried to update SqueakMap years ago, but my email was invalid
> and I forgot my password, so I didn't bother... who's in charge of
> SqueakMap these days?)

You can also publish your software on SqueakSource.

--
Serge Stinckwich
http://blog.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Joshua Gargus?

Joshua Gargus-2

On Jul 4, 2008, at 12:14 AM, Serge Stinckwich wrote:

> Joshua Gargus a écrit :
>> Well, it's not like I dropped off the planet (I did post earlier
>> today).  What can I do for you?
>> (BTW, I tried to update SqueakMap years ago, but my email was
>> invalid and I forgot my password, so I didn't bother... who's in
>> charge of SqueakMap these days?)
>
> You can also publish your software on SqueakSource.

Thanks, that's what I did (and updated SqueakMap to point at it).

Josh

On Fri, 2008-07-04 at 14:05 -0700, Joshua Gargus wrote:
> Thanks, that's what I did (and updated SqueakMap to point at it).
>
> Josh

Thanks Josh,

Ken