[squeak-dev] Preferences disabled on World menu on trunk image

[squeak-dev] Preferences disabled on World menu on trunk image

garduino
Hi:

After downloading the trunk image posted by Andreas I noted that
Preferences menu is disabled, anyway
I setup the things I need and updated all the image but after the
process finished the Preferences menu
continue showing its items disabled, as the image show.

I'm missing something?

Germán S. Arduino  <gsa @ arsol.net>   Twitter: garduino
Arduino Software & Web Hosting   http://www.arduinosoftware.com

sq1.jpg (77K) Download Attachment

Re: [squeak-dev] Preferences disabled on World menu on trunk image

Hannes Hirzel
Germán Arduino wrote:

> Hi:
>
> After downloading the trunk image posted by Andreas I noted that
> Preferences menu is disabled, anyway
> I setup the things I need and updated all the image but after the
> process finished the Preferences menu
> continue showing its items disabled, as the image show.
>
> I'm missing something?

Yes, probably the mail

    Unloadable preferences in trunk

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2009-August/138286.html

For the time being just open a Workspace and do

PreferenceBrowser open

HH

Re: [squeak-dev] Preferences disabled on World menu on trunk image

garduino
Yes, PreferencesBrowser is on place, even from Open menu.

I mean the disabled menu options, if aren't anymore available should
be removed, right? and PreferencesBrowser, being that is on place,
shouldn't be enabled in this menu also?

Germán Arduino wrote:
> Yes, PreferencesBrowser is on place, even from Open menu.
>
> I mean the disabled menu options, if aren't anymore available should
> be removed, right? and PreferencesBrowser, being that is on place,
> shouldn't be enabled in this menu also?

Maybe it has not been updated yet, see
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2009-August/138023.html

HH

[squeak-dev] Re: Preferences disabled on World menu on trunk image

Andreas.Raab
Turns out that this was a missing extension method in BlockClosure after
having closure-converted the image (BlockClosure>>valueWithRequestor:).

It's fixed now. Update and enjoy.

Cheers,
   - Andreas

hannes.hirzel wrote:

> Germán Arduino wrote:
>> Yes, PreferencesBrowser is on place, even from Open menu.
>>
>> I mean the disabled menu options, if aren't anymore available should
>> be removed, right? and PreferencesBrowser, being that is on place,
>> shouldn't be enabled in this menu also?
>>

> Maybe it has not been updated yet, see
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2009-August/138023.html
>

> HH

Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Preferences disabled on World menu on trunk image

garduino
Yes, works now.

Thanks!