[squeak-dev] SNMP in smalltalk?

johnmci
I'm wondering if anyone has or knows of a smalltalk/squeak SNMP client?

--
=
=

Re: [squeak-dev] SNMP in smalltalk?

Janko Mivšek
John M McIntosh wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone has or knows of a smalltalk/squeak SNMP client?

Quick search on Cincom public repository shows a SNMP bundle, last
updated in September 2001.

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: [squeak-dev] SNMP in smalltalk?

giorgiof
Hi, John

If I'm not wrong there is  some work done on SNMP in VW from some time (there was a demo of it at some smalltalk solution pr cincom smalltalk conference time ago), and it seems that there will be a better version on forthcoming release.

ciao
Giorgio

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 3:54 PM, John M McIntosh <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone has or knows of a smalltalk/squeak SNMP client?

--
=
=
=
John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>
=
=
=

Re: [squeak-dev] SNMP in smalltalk?

keith1y
Janko Mivšek wrote:
> John M McIntosh wrote:
>> I'm wondering if anyone has or knows of a smalltalk/squeak SNMP client?
>
> Quick search on Cincom public repository shows a SNMP bundle, last
> updated in September 2001.
>
> Janko

ST/X has all sorts of ASN1 BER telecoms stuff. They might have something.

Keith