[squeak-dev] need help building one-click squeak app for Windows

[squeak-dev] need help building one-click squeak app for Windows

johnmci
Well it appears I need some help building a one-click app for
Wikiserver for Windows. I can cheerfully build
the mac version, and the LInux version. But the Window's version has
proven to be a bit more of a hassle.

So I'm looking for someone who can help me complete that chore, please
email me privately.
No-doubt you get a promo code for the iPhone Wikiserver in return.

--
=
=

Re: [squeak-dev] need help building one-click squeak app for Windows

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi John,

    if no one else offers I've built various things on Windows so you can bug me :)  But only as a last resort; I'm up to my ears :)

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 7:05 PM, John M McIntosh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Well it appears I need some help building a one-click app for Wikiserver for Windows. I can cheerfully build
the mac version, and the LInux version. But the Window's version has proven to be a bit more of a hassle.

So I'm looking for someone who can help me complete that chore, please email me privately.
No-doubt you get a promo code for the iPhone Wikiserver in return.

John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>   Twitter:  squeaker68882

[squeak-dev] Re: need help building one-click squeak app for Windows

Andreas.Raab
Eliot Miranda wrote:
>     if no one else offers I've built various things on Windows so you
> can bug me :)  But only as a last resort; I'm up to my ears :)

The term "one-click" (which should be renamed to double-click ;-)
relates to a particular packaging of an application and has little to do
with Windows builds. John, you might want to check this out:

http://squeakvm.org/win32/settings.html

The settings that are most relevant are in the deployment section:

* ImageFile
* WindowTitle
* EnableAltF4Quit
* SplashScreen