[squeak-dev] presentations, projects, tabbed interfaces, and paper as a UI metaphor

Hello Brenda, B> Quick summary of a long email: I have a couple of months free, which I B> am thinking of spending writing or helping wr...
El 7/2/08 4:48 PM, "Herbert König" <herbertkoenig@...> escribió: > - type in the air like MathMorphs and then decide w...
Hi Edgar, EJDC> You know Milan Zimermann and me port the MorphicWrappers and MathMorphs to EJDC> modern Squeak some time ago ? I kno...
On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 12:48 PM, Herbert König <herbertkoenig@...> wrote: > Hello Brenda, > > B> Quick summary of a long email: ...
Here're some interesting older Sophie demo videos: &lt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag59IDi3dgQ&gt; &lt;http://www.geeksrus.com/mo...
Really, really, look at the Sophie code. It does a lot of good stuff with text and images and annotating and notes and stuff. It's completel...
Re: [squeak-dev] presentations, projects, tabbed interfaces, and paper as a UI metaphor – Sophie? -- Sean McGrath sean@...
Re: [squeak-dev] presentations, projects, tabbed interfaces, and paper as a UI metaphor – Brenda a écrit : > Existing code I know of so far: > - - BookMorph, its subclasses & friends > - - SlideshowMorph on SqueakMap (wi...